5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Men's Vizion Windlite Water Resistant Jacket
I'm 16 and wanted to take up running to keep fit so i decided to buy this jacket. I'm 5'7 and ordered a small and it fits perfectly ! The jacket is really comfortable and light and looks awesome ( i chose the Fluorescent yellow/black ). Also fast delivery, arrived 2 day before the estimate arrival date !:) happy customer here.
Published 4 months ago by Joel

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but will seems to be a sweat factory
Firstly, the quality of the jacket seems to be very good and the colour is very bright, fluorescent orange (which is a plus point for me as i like to be visible at night), much brighter than it seems in the pictures.

The fit is fine. I am 6,1, 84 kg and a medium is fine for me with room for clothes underneath.

The problem is is that there is no...
Published 7 months ago by C. J. R. Williamson

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but will seems to be a sweat factory, 13 Dec 2013
C. J. R. Williamson "cjrwil" (England) - See all my reviews

The problem is is that there is no ventilation in the jacket whatsoever and the material is not breathable despite what the marketing material might say. Consequently if you happen to sweat whilst running,the sweat builds up inside the jacket. I have taken it out on one run, where it was cold outside, and ended up soaked from my sweat as it wasn't allowed to escape into the atmosphere.

I will definitely keep it for very rainy runs, but wont be regularly wearing it when it's not raining (espeically not if it is warm outside). In the mean time, i might just have to get a hi-viz bib.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed and lightweight jacket, 18 Mar 2014
My second similar jacket from Ronhill. I've virtually lived in my older black and red windproof for everything from rock climbing to hill walking to mountain biking but wanted something more visible for road cycling. This one has the same feather weight and small pack size and is certainly highly visible. The showerproof finish makes it a bit more versatile I suppose, but unfortunately slightly less breathable than the old jacket. Otherwise excellent design and should be in everyone's kit list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Men's Vizion Windlite Water Resistant Jacket, 11 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Bright..., 28 Feb 2014
and does the job it's designed to do.
I tried this on in a high street chain before purchasing and found the medium, which i'd normally buy a bit on the snug side and I had trouble getting my hands through the sleeves at the wrist. The large is perfect (for me) with plenty of room for winter running layers without being too baggy/flappy when worn over just a T-shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 10 Dec 2013
Cheeper than all the stores and looks great! Very pleased, sure my husband will love it when he opens on xmas day