5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!
I love the film, defo my film of 2013! Thought I'd get the soundtrack for my dad for his birthday.
It came a few days before his bday so I thought what the hell I'll listen to it and I was so happy I did. When watching the film you don't realise how much of an impact the music has until you listen to it by itself. WOW is all I can say
It's an Amazing...
Published 13 months ago by E.G.E

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible. Absolute Trash.
In the matter of three minutes Zimmer is able to steal from 'The Island' and 'Game of Thrones' whilst reusing music from the Dark Knight series and his other soundtracks. Zimmer is described as being an "effortless composer" and he really is. He does barely anything and considers it to be GOOD music. Man of Steal was terrible and Rush is no better. I would recommend...
Published 13 months ago by MrWSherwood

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rush (Audio CD)
It's an Amazing soundtrack!
I will warn people though if you listen to the soundtrack while driving try not to get too carried away with the music because you will think your a racing driver ;P

5.0 out of 5 stars You will drive faster!, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rush (Audio CD)
I bought this after seeing the movie..a great movie!
I have always liked the music of Hans Zimmer, "Gladiator" soundtrack still being my favourite. I play this "Rush" CD in the car. It will get your adrenalin going, especially track 23. About half of the tracks are worth listening to, which isn't bad.
Overall, I would give this a cautious recommendation, but I am glad I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good in parts, 25 Nov 2013
F. Barnard (Staplecross, Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rush - O.S.T. (Audio CD)
Some excellent tracks, not just orchestral but pop (Thin Lizzie, Bowie) but a number of frustrating ones too, where a promising riff or gentle theme dies away after a minute or two. But overall up there with some of Zimmer's best work (Thin Blue Line, Black Hawk Down, Gladiator).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rush (Audio CD)
The music defo brought back memories of the time...very good choice. Would recommend it to anyone who saw the film.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rush - Original Soundtrack, 5 Nov 2014
This review is from: Rush (Audio CD)
"Rush" continues Hans Zimmer's recent trend of percussion and electronics. The music is full of thrills and has a certain intensity throughout, which can get tedious at times but feels very appropriate for a racing film. While I see the score working extremely well within the film, it's not quite as interesting as an isolated listening experience.

There are a number of really great tracks on the album. "1976" [Track 1] and "Stopwatch" [Track 4] are two of my favorites. Several songs are also included (like "Fame" by David Bowie), which is great because it gives the album some much needed diversity.

One thing I enjoy about many of Zimmer's albums is that one track often flows into the next without pause. Keep in mind that if you like to just buy 1-2 of your favorite tracks in MP3 format, they might start/end abruptly. This is because most of the tracks for "Rush" start off exactly where the last track ended, with absolutely no silence in between.

"Rush" is the third of Zimmer's major works of 2013 - he also scored "Man of Steel" and "The Longer Ranger". He's had a great year overall; although of the three I consider "The Lone Ranger" to be his best work (and that score has the most replay value). Still, if you like Zimmer's style and want some cool music to drive to, then the "Rush" soundtrack gets my recommendation.

FAVORITE TRACKS
[1] 1976
[4] Stopwatch
[15] Car Trouble
[20] For Love
[24] My Best Enemy

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rush (MP3 Download)
Excellent score.Reminded me of scenes from the film and my teenage years!
Great with headphones. Promised my husband I won't speed when I play it in our car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Rush (Audio CD)
Zimmer uses the same techniques as he used in Gladiator and I have no problem with that!

4.0 out of 5 stars its a rush, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rush (Audio CD)
loved the film and the music fits brill. what can i say hans has done it again.
excellent soundtrack/excellent film

4.0 out of 5 stars Good music from an excellent film, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rush (Audio CD)
I liked the music when I saw the film. Hans Zimmer has written something that sums up many of the aspects of F1 in this era. The music suits the various phases of the film through the drama, naer tradegy and overall feel of the sport through the 1976 championship

5.0 out of 5 stars Hans Zimmer, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rush (Audio CD)
Another Hans Zimmer masterpiece . I think this is the best soundtrack since Gladiator . The music conjures up great memories of the 1970s.

Rush