5.0 out of 5 stars This band are changing the rules
I came across Crossfaith live and was blown away by the energy and commitment of the band.
I have all the previous material which I think it would be fair to say shows a band in development trying to establish themselves, but on this album it all comes together.
Published 11 months ago by Mr. I. Redman

3.0 out of 5 stars A band with real potential...
Published 8 days ago by Mr. Mj Bickle

5.0 out of 5 stars This band are changing the rules, 6 Oct 2013
Mr. I. Redman "Norman the Ant" (Plymouth Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apocalyze (Audio CD)
We have had bands that have tried to be a bit different in the past, The Prodigy added a bit of metal to their dance music, ( Crossfaith have covered OMEN), we have also had Pitchshifter adding an element of blast beats and dance edge to their sound form the earlier purely metal stuff, but Crossfaith seem to have manage to blend all this stuff together with no jarring sounds or any filler on the album.
The band a the current must see band in most of the metal press, bands that are taking them on tour as support are finding them difficult to follow, so if you have an open mind, give this a try.
JUst incase you need a little reassurance that I am not just jumping on a band wagon or two, I am 52 years old and listen to all kinds of metal from Napalm Death through Black Sabbath, I like my prog rock as well, ( Current fave prog bands are Big Big Train, Yes, Pink Floyd and dare I add in Opeth .)
Be brave and try them

3.0 out of 5 stars A band with real potential..., 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Apocalyze (Audio CD)
I accidentally saw Crossfaith as a support act earlier this year and they were one of the best bands I'd ever seen live, they made the main act (who were pretty good) look embarrassing! Honestly, they had so much energy and every member was clearly putting 110% into their performance. If you enjoy modern metal music I urge you to see these guys live ASAP! Sadly Apocalyze just doesn't compare, "Scarlett" and "Countdown to Hell" are brilliant songs but the rest is just average metalcore I'm afraid. I feel if Crossfaith manage to put that little bit extra into their next record they could have the full package and more. They currently transform mediocre tracks into something amazing on stage so imagine what they could do with stronger material behind them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant surprise after leap.of faith purchase., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Apocalyze (Audio CD)
I recently procured this album in HMV after listening to a few of their tunes on YouTube, I was slightly apprehensive about buying it at first but bought it.anyway and it's really grown on me. You'd have to listen to fully understand but they sound totally original and the music is full of energy with fast beats and some excellent riffs as well as some really cool work with synthesisers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Apocalyze (MP3 Download)
Brilliant album. Been debating for a while about purchasing this album. And bought ut. Brilliant stuff. Love it might get more from them

5.0 out of 5 stars AHHHHHH!, 7 April 2014
Mike Prinn (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apocalyze (MP3 Download)
Got introduced to these guys by a friend of mine with their EP and was instantly hooked. So when this came out, I had to grab a copy. Just pure amazing music throughout, and although not every song clicked after first listen, they did after two.

Songs like "Countdown to Hell" and "Hounds of the Apocalypse" get you pumped up, "Eclipse" is now my party song and "Scarlet" is just beautiful....to name but a few of the gems on this album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Party Metal, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Apocalyze (Audio CD)
The only way to describe Crossfaith is Party Metal. Heavy riffs, screamed vocals, fast tempos, all with a techno/electronic kind of fusion. Its quite cheesy but its still pretty awesome!!!

By no means is this a brilliant metal album. But its just non stop party tunes. I couldn't think of much else better to listen to after a few too many beers with your mates. It is just absolute fun! These guys are also insane live, brilliant energy and sound just like they do on record.

I'd say listen to a few tracks on youtube before you buy the album. Don't expect a deep, meaningful or beautifully written album. But do expect a shed load of fun and insanity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Apocalyze (Audio CD)
Brilliant Album! One of the best bands I've seen live and one of the only bands around I have seen that sound exactly as they do on CD. Not too keen on the artwork though looks dated and cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a listen, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Apocalyze (Audio CD)
Solid album, has a few standout songs and is consistently gripping all the way through. Nothing particuarly special but worth a listen if you're into the genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album, 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: Apocalyze (Audio CD)
Brilliant album, after seeing them at download I'm hooked. listening to this album while doing house work makes it go so much quicker!

Apocalyze