5.0 out of 5 stars Best Comedy-Show Ever!
Published 21 months ago by KRB

3.0 out of 5 stars Introductionary events
The programmes are very good and funny. However the introductory advertising inserts are very irritating and should be removable now..
Published 15 months ago by Leonard J. Belk

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Comedy-Show Ever!, 7 Oct. 2013
KRB (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Mrs Brown's Boys is without doubt the best comedy show that I have ever seen. Despite how amazing the classics such as ''Only Fools and Horses'', ''Keeping Up Appearances'' and ''Barbara'' are, Mrs Brown tops the lot in my opinion. I cannot stop laughing at this. Mrs Brown (portrayed by Breden O'Carroll) is the lovable Dublin Mother with 6 children and lots of other family and friends: Her sons Mark, Rory, Dermot and Tervor, daughter Kathy, Daughter in law's Betty and Maria, Grandson's Bono, John, George and Ringo, best friend Winnie and best friend of Dermot's, Buster Brady, and other characters Mrs Brown is popular with. . Lots of credit must go to all the actors, supporting cast and crew for making this comedy such a pleasure to watch.

Series 1 (6 Episodes)
Series 2 (6 Episodes)
Series 3 (6 Episodes)
The 3 Christmas Specials (3 Episodes)
Extras

Overall, there is 21 episodes of the first three series and specials, and it is so hard to pick a favourite, as they are all great, enjoyable and very, very, very funny.

Best Comedy, ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare yourself for the laugh of your life!, 5 Dec. 2014
Maximus (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
This series is one of the best comdey shows I have ever seen in my 50 years of life! It is so funny, your whole body will be hurting ... because you have to laugh all the time.
I am Swiss and my mother tongue is (Swiss) German, but you get used to that Irish English quite quickly.
And by the way: all discs offer English subtitles, also the Series 1, which even says "No subtitles" on the cover!

3.0 out of 5 stars Introductionary events, 31 Mar. 2014
Leonard J. Belk (Chippenham, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious.........., 16 Oct. 2013
I've seen most of these - the set was purchased as a present. OK, the language is a bit ripe, but somehow, 'fecking' doesn't seem as offensive as the English version!

AliceB

5.0 out of 5 stars soooo funny, 9 May 2013
I laughed till my belly hurt jaws ached and the tears were running down my face. Cant wait to get the next season!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Nov. 2013
Mr. K. Maddock (South Lakes, Westmorland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Laugh? I don't know when I am going to stop. This guy and his family have produced something wonderful.
This is good old fashioned slapstick type humour with a little bit of bad language thrown in.
I really hope that this program goes on for many years as I certainly will never tire of it.
Good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 3 Oct. 2013
enjoyed every minute of it,will watch it over and over again.can not wait for the next series to start hope it is soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Came upon this programme quite late and it is hilarious. I love a laugh out loud comedy and this is certainly that. It is the live theatre format that I adore especially when you see the other characters trying not to laugh at Mrs Brown. Fabulous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for xmas present, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought this boxset for a Christmas present for my mother as she loves mrs browns boys, they work and good value. :)
Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh a minute, 14 July 2013
Mrs Brown's Boys is very funny. We are in our sixties and do not find much of the current comedy on TV remotely funny but Mrs Brown, despite its coarse language at times, is side splittingly good!

Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012] by Brendan O'Carroll (DVD - 2013)