TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 1 December 2013
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have hair that's baby fine and I'm also of a 'certain' age, and that's why I decided to give the Agedfy products a go.

Firstly; Pantene recommend you use this product as part of their hair conditioning/thickening range and not necessarily on it's own. They also recommend you use the range for a couple of weeks to get the full effect. I've been using the Agedefy shampoo, masque, conditioner and thickening serum for a couple of months and though it doesn't make my hair thicker, of course it doesn't, it does leave my hair in such good condition it gives it an appearance of added thickness.

If you have fine hair, like mine, you'll find the product so light it won't weigh down your hair, the curse of conditioning extra fine hair, and leave it greasy looking. I've also noticed there's less static in my hair when I brush/comb and also, there appears to be less breakage. For those reasons I'm happy to recommend Agedefy products and I do, genuinely, use them daily.

This isn't a miracle cure. What it does is coat your hair to make it look thicker but; it rinses out cleanly, doesn't leave a residue and smells gorgeous. If you have extra fine hair I'd be happy to recommend because you get the shine and volume without weighing down your hair and for hair like mine that's a real result.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 26 December 2013
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The matching Pantene AgeDefy shampoo has been universally given the thumbs-up in our household and I personally like it very much although I would not agree that it makes your hair look 10 years younger. The conditioner is difficult to evaluate on its own, not least because I'm not convinced that it's even necessary in the first place, but that's a debatable issue that could be associated with all hair conditioners.

You only get 200ml for 6 quid so it's even more expensive than the already pricey shampoo, in this case costing £3.00 per 100ml. That's a lot; for example the conditioner we often buy (from Aldi) is called 'Hair Culture Conditioner' and costs less than 20p per 100ml (as of Dec 2013), and it comes in a large 1-litre bottle for £1.99. To buy 1 litre of Pantene Pro-V AgeDefy Conditioner would cost £30, which is obviously a massive difference and since I'm not a conditioner fan anyway, I'd say it's a waste of the £28 difference. The Pantene product is better, but only a little bit better.

If cost isn't an issue though, go ahead and buy it, because as a product it's very good and I recommend it. My only reservation is that 24 hours later my hair seems greasier than it usually is, and more obviously in need of a wash.
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I usually avoid Pantene products, as the shampoo and conditioner I'd previously used from them [I think they were from the Ice Shine collection] left a film on my hair which quickly built up into a sticky residue. So when it came to trying the AgeDefy collection I really wasn't expecting much, but did it anyway...

I've been washing my hair several times a week and haven't been using anything else on my hair product-wise to get an honest look at the results of the AgeDefy shampoo and conditioner alone, as I know that the AgeDey Thickening Treatment is designed to temporarily coat hair in a film and I certainly didn't want that result. I can now say that I could honestly both see and feel the improvement to my hair from the very first wash with the AgeDefy products; my coarse hair has become less tangle prone, and there is less breakage. My hair has also frizzed much less than it has of late [I used Phil Smith and Herbal Essences prior to the AgeDefy products], which is the biggest plus point for me. I haven't noticed any product build-up like I did with the Ice Shine range, and my hair hasn't become greasier any faster than it normally does either.

I do recommend the AgeDefy shampoo and conditioner, and if you have thick hair already I don't think there would be any need to buy any of the other products in the AgeDefy range. The only issue I had was that the shine that th conditioner gives my hair can be a bit much for my tastes, so once a week I'll shampoo but skip the conditioner, to give my hair a break.
VINE VOICEon 24 December 2013
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Whilst this product is a conditioner, it is promoted as a three-step treatment that includes shampoo and a rejuvenating masque .

My daughter used the conditioner with her normal shampoo (L'Oreal) and found that they worked quite well together and gave a reasonably good volume. The volume lessened later but that may be due to the differences between the makes. She was reasonably pleased with the results and proposed a 4 star rating.

She did, however, say that, although the conditioner felt rich when applied, it didn't weigh her hair down. Perhaps when her stock of L'Oreal shampoo runs out, she'll try both together.
on 16 January 2014
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I like most Pantene products, they seems to suit my hair which is fairly dry not greasy and leaves it shiny and healthy looking. However with the agedefy conditioner to be honest I have not really noticed my hair getting much thicker, it does leave a nice smell on your hair once used. I personally believe there are hair conditioners that you can purchase that are half the price and leave your hair feeling clean and healthy which gives your pride and joy much the same effect as Pantene
VINE VOICEon 11 December 2013
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am in my 70 s and have bleached hair as my hair is still dark. I think my hair is in good condition for what it is put through every few months. It is still quite thick and fairly shinny but it is old as am I . So an anti age shampoo appealed a lot.
I have now used this shampoo twice and will continue in order see if its effects are cumulative.
The first thing I noticed and liked was the rich texture of the shampoo. It feels great and makes a lovely rich lather. It rinses out well and my hair was shinny and nice looking except it looks thinner than before. My husband took a photo of the top back of my head and you can see the scalp , nice and sickly pink beneath. He says that it is not normally like that and he sees it a lot. My husband says it makes my hair look thin and that it lacks volume.
I will persevere as I now have the Masque and the conditioner as well. Perhaps it takes time but the first 2 washes have left my hair shinny but thinner and older.
I have now used the conditioner with the shampoo and find that my hair is exceptionally easy to comb out. The conditioner feels great but the same applies as to the shampoo. My hair loos thinner on the scalp and each hair looks sort of finer and thinner., It really lacks volume and my scalp shows through but my hair is very shinny and soft... maybe too soft.
SO to my mind this product has as many downs as ups. I will go on using and will post again if anything changes.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 19 December 2013
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a nice conditioner, it smells nice and works well to condition my hair, but as for looking 10 years younger, that is a slight exaggeration. In my opinion its no better or worse than my usual conditioner, its easy to use and rinse out, but I wouldn't buy it thinking your hair will suddenly look or feel any younger. The packaging looks good, and the claim of age defying may make some people buy this product, but I would stick to your usual conditioner, the clock won't be turned back on the condition of your hair simply by buying this product.
VINE VOICEon 13 November 2013
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This product was very popular in my household. As we get older, so does our hair. It can become thinner, lack body and become more unmanageable. What this range from Pantene does is try to combat these signs of aging. I tried it myself and have to say it made a difference. Hair feels softer, looks shinier, and, in my case, even seemed to turn the grey bits a little darker !! (though this may be wishful thinking!).
It is a little more expensive than the usual range, but if used sparingly is still affordable. Can definitely recommend!!
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is sold as part of a three-step treatment that includes shampoo and a masque for "fuller, thicker hair". My wife used the AgeDefy shampoo Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo 250 ml followed by the conditioner and found that they worked well together and gave initially good volume; the volume reduced later. Although the conditioner felt rich when applied, it didn't weigh the hair down. She would be happy to continue using both products.
VINE VOICEon 11 December 2013
Size: Pack of 1Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have short,thick curly hair which is cut to flick upwards with the help of a bit of wax. After using this conditioner my hair was too soft and flat to style. I normally use a well-known conditioner in a similar shaped container and at a similar price,and I have more manageable hair with more shine after using that product.
Pantene's AgeDefy is a thick conditioner which feels and smells a bit like handcream. The smell disappears as you rinse and I agree with other comments that it would be nice if it had a lasting scent: us girls like our hair to smell nice.
On the positive side, the first time I used this was a very damp and windy day and I was pleased my hair did not go frizzy. I would think it is better suited to straight, fine hair than hair like mine, so maybe worth trying if you have hair like that--but I really don't think it can make hair look younger. (What does that claim mean,I wonder?)
The polymers in it will give body but as polymers build up you usually lose shine, so I use a small amount and don't use it daily, especially at £6 a tube.
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Agedefy Conditioner 200ml