on 10 January 2015
This is another good picture puzzle in the series. Frustratingly it took 3-4 adults the whole Christmas period to complete it, so it became a bit of a headache I would say. Too difficult for the children age 11-12 who gave up after 5 minutes and did not return.
on 28 February 2014
It's a fun jigsaw, but I don't think it is drawn by Jan Van Haasteren. Ususally in the drawing there is a piece of paper with his initials on. In the corner of this one there is a piece of paper with 'ZZ Rob 2013' on it. It looks like it is 'in the style of' and is missing the cheeky character of the other puzzles.
on 15 November 2013
I have several Van Haasteren puzzlesand this latest one did not diasappoint. I have never seen so many faces on one puzzle. It was quite hard but very satisfying. Thoroughly recommend.
on 18 May 2014
arrived before time stated in good condition, have not yet done the puzzle but have no doubt it will be as good as the others I have done.
Worth the money without a doubt
on 6 December 2013
This is part of a Christmas present, so not actually opened the box. I've had them previously and they have alll been excellent,as I'm sure this one will be.
on 10 December 2013
As always Jan Van Haasteren jigsaw puzzles give me immense pleasure.
When there are no more JVH puzzles, what am I going to do? I absolutely love them
on 14 December 2013
Have been a fan of Jan van Haasteren jigsaws for many years.Can't get enough of them.Can do them again and again and always find something new each time.
on 8 January 2014
More late nights, this one just fits our board and is much more difficult than the smaller ones, but we love it. Such a clever man to keep,coming up
on 9 March 2014
another great puzzle- came sooner than expected (with another 3 puzzles) - excellant service and will be ordering some more in very near future
on 15 October 2013
I've now done all of Van Haasteren's 1000 & 1500 piece jigsaws, & this one doesn't disappoint. Plenty going on as always & fun to complete.