Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Learn More Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 25 January 2014
I contacted the seller when I received this bag. It was a green color. Photos of it were sent but I got a reply back saying it was the correct one.

My friend in work has this in the color I wanted and they are like chalk and cheese. Because the seller was not going to do anything to rectify the problem, the bag went straight into my rubbish bin. A waste of money and time, also patience. Please stay away from this buyer! !
on 11 January 2014
Bag extremely small, very cheap looking and more for a child than an adult. That said it was inexpensive. Ditched it to the bin as couldn't be bothered returning it true saying you only get what you pay for!
on 7 July 2014
The bag was slightly smaller than expected and a completely different colour to what it looks on the picture, I wouldn't have described it as light blue at all, it's just blue. The item did arrive pretty quickly though so no problems with the delivery.
on 15 December 2015
This bag is lot smaller than it looks.I ordered a little brown bag and received a cheap looking plastic black bag with green design on it. Smells awful as well. Will never order this product ever again.
on 5 January 2015
Inferior handles, stitching incomplete at the base edges. i emailed the seller about a replacement due to it being a xmas present as it also has a couple of marks across it but had no reply. Didnt give it as a gift in the end and bought something else to replace it.
If the high street store was still selling the original bag i bought 3 years ago I'd have paid the extra £1.05 if not more to ensure durability& quality!
on 19 September 2015
Very disappointed with this item. The bag looked fine but the chemical smell coming from it was so strong, I wiped it with Dettol but the odour will not go, so there is no way I can give this to my granddaughter. A waste of money, will end up in the bin.
on 15 November 2013
great little bags for my lunch and stores all you need it to store and keeps things organised instead of jsut thrown in my bag so that my sandwiches dont get squashed.
on 17 March 2014
Arrived on time...exactly as promised and expected. My wife uses it everyday to take her lunch to work and the bag is still in great condition
on 23 September 2014
Straps on bag very thin. Bag smaller than thought and doesn't hold much. Also the button clasp doesn't work. Material of bag very stiff.
on 13 July 2015
Love the look, but bought it to carry my lunch to work in and the plastic smell is so strong that all the food tastes of it by mid-morning. Real shame as now I have no use for it. Hoping the smell will fade but its hasn't yet (and it's been 2 weeks).