5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic adaption of a fantastic book
Published 15 months ago by mummy spoon

3.0 out of 5 stars If you buy this to see Pudsey then forget it ...
If you buy this to see Pudsey then forget it the dog in this film plays no part other than a tramps dog no performing tricks
Published 2 months ago by sunroc

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic adaption of a fantastic book, 24 Aug 2013
mummy spoon (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
I love reading David Walliams books to my children, they remind me alot of Roald Dahl's work which I loved as a child. Mr Stink was the first one we read and one of our favourites so I was excited to see this adaption which was on over christmas last year. The plot follows a twelve year old girl called Chloe who meets a really smelly tramp called Mr Stink and tells how they both help each other, the cast did a brilliant job of bringing the characters to life, particularly Hugh Bonneville who played Mr Stink himself and David Walliams the author of the book who plays the Prime Minister. I wondered if this would ever come to Dvd so I am very pleased to be Pre-ordering it, if you want something funny to watch with the kids then I highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Great Film!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
I read the book, and it was amazing. And this film delivered what it was meant to deliver! Really Can't wait for the Gangsta Granny Movie On TV later this year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Memorable Christmas film will become a family fave, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
This film really brought back memories from childhood in the 80s of these type of beautifully made films for young people (box of delights, seven dials, worzel gummidge). It had some characters such as the obsessive mother and the Mr Stink character brilliantly acted and moved effortlessly from the comical to melancholic. Brilliant film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
A brilliant feel-good film. Nell Free's performance was utterly exceptional. One to watch over and over again, not too long not too short.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought copies for each of our Sunday School families, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
This would have been five stars except Mr. Stink offers no evidence that he pays for his coffee and nasty for nasty is never acceptable in Sunday School. Why I bought it because it demonstrates love and kindness to people who are not easy to love. But mostly I bought it to start conversations in families...What are the goals and dreams of Mom and Dad; what are their goals and dreams for their children; what are the goals and dreams of the children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift for my nephew, 8 Mar 2014
Mr Stink was top of his Birthday list, so I bought the book and DVD -
gratefully received by a 10 year old

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
Super value and arrived very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun film, 18 May 2014
M. Beers (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
Daughter loved it after reading the book. Great film for all the family. Just be aware of a few fruity phrases!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
David Walliams' book is brought to life in this DVD and has a great underlying moral story to it. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable dvd, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Mr. Stink [DVD] (DVD)
My grand daughter has recently informed me that she watched this dvd as soon as I gave it to her and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Mr. Stink [DVD]
Mr. Stink [DVD] by Declan Lowney (DVD - 2013)