5.0 out of 5 stars Orelie bag & Monkey name : BEAU
This bag is the most beautiful turquoise colour and wonderfully lightweight.

I decided to buy this immediately after seeing my daughter's one (although her bag is equally beautiful in the VERY BERRY colour ).

Published 20 months ago by Joyce Lyn Griffin

3.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry will not fit in mobile pocket!
I am a big fan of Kipling bags, but cannot understand why this only has one pocket for mobile phones and is far too small for my average sized Blackberry. I don't want a bag in which my phone is just dropped in, part of why the brand is so good, in my opinion, in that there is a place for everything. I agree with other comments, why is the key fob often in the middle...
Published 18 months ago by Savvyshopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Orelie bag & Monkey name : BEAU, 9 July 2013
This bag is the most beautiful turquoise colour and wonderfully lightweight.

The two side compartments are of good size with Velcro fixing. There is a strong zip for the middle largest compartment, with a convenient, deep, good sized zipped pocket inside. The two pen pockets are perfect. The mobile pocket area looks deceptively small, however, my wide mobile will slip nicely in, if it is removed from it's cover. Two lipsticks also fit this area perfectly. The lengthy material key attachment is a brilliant idea too.

I carry sunglasses (in case), large bunch of keys, note pads, large purse, plus other small items.

I am so pleased with this particular bag, that in a matter of weeks I now own three ORELIE. In the BLACK : Monkey name - DAVINA. The other in LATTÉ - Monkey name: LIESBETH.

Delivery, packaging - both top service.

I highly recommend this item & Supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for functionality, 9 Feb. 2014
I was bought this bag as a present by someone who knew about my quest for the perfect, most un-annoying handbag. It has loads of space, and never looks bulky; it has secure compartments that are easy to access; it is equally comfortable on my shoulder or slung around my body. Best of all...it fell out the car and into a massive puddle- and not a single item got wet, despite the whole bag being virtually immersed. It is probably not the coolest looking bag in the world, but it is smart and I'd really recommend it for anyone with kids, who often has to stuff wet wipes or unfinished drinks in bags until a bin is located. I'll definitely be looking at the rest of the range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Kipling bag, 13 Aug. 2013
A good size and great colour. Usual roomy handbag that you can wear cross body, on your shoulder or over your arm. Light to carry either way with 2 velcro sealed compartments front and back. Highly recommend this back bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Orelie, 29 July 2013
I am pleased with the bag which I understand is based on the Fairfax, the only thing I miss is the small outside pockets that the Fairfax and Defea have

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sized Bag, 21 Dec. 2013
G. Worsfold "whitecat" (East Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
A useful bag with a front zipped pocket, a front and back pocket closed by velcro and a main zipped compartment as well. This design is very similar to the fairfax and several others from Kipling. There is plenty of room for day to day stuff which is easily got at and
organised. Everything fits in very neatly so there is no tipping over or getting muddled and it fits nicely over your shoulder, arm or just in the hand. There is a cross-body strap as well so choices can be made regarding how you wear it. I bought the brown heather colour which has tiny sparkles in it, very unusual and attractive. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this bag, 26 Mar. 2014
I have several Kipling bags all of which I love - this one is probably the most stylish of them all. There are no bulky outside pockets, just a streamline and very useful zipped one. It is not as large as the Enora or Garan but the main compartment is large enough for purse, phone, keys, glasses etc and the other two velcroed compartments hold my small fold up umbrella, tissues with plenty of room to spare. My mum has two of these now and I think I will be purchasing another for summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 Mar. 2014
I love this bag! Beautiful colour, great style, sturdy looking and very practical. I can carry it on shoulder, cross body or simply by hand and can put everything I need in it (glasses, water, purse, snacks, diary, phone etc... you name it!) It is easy to find items as bag is wider than deeper, so no rummaging around. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Kipling Bag, 25 Jan. 2014
Loved this bag as soon as I opened the parcel - bought to use on holiday and size was great and colour is lovely - will be used for holidays and during the summer months for a long time to come
As usual, Amazon couldn't be beaten on price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 6 Aug. 2013
I love this bag, it doesn't look big but it holds a lot. I like Kipling bags because they are light - even when full they don't feel heavy. I would recommend this design to others. I am getting quite hooked on Kipling now!

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, lot of pockets but..very shiny fabric, 16 Jan. 2014
I like this bag, the pattern, the size (I use to carry my keys, pens, a large wallet, smartphone, ebook, some snacks and a little diary), it has pockets enough to be organized. The only thing that I don't like is the shiny fabric with glitter. I prefer this handbag on matt