Published 26 days ago by Mr. Ajl Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Super comfy!
Published 2 months ago by Chris Allen

4.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised to find they were very comfortable straight away and in no way did they impede ..., 27 Aug 2014
I wore these shoes for my sister's wedding and typically forgot to wear them in beforehand. Expecting a night of excuciating agony and waving goodbye to the skin of my ankles, I was surprised to find they were very comfortable straight away and in no way did they impede on my conquest to become king of the dance floor. Despite twerking like a champion and nearly dislocating my hip in the process, the shoes stayed strong, if a little slippy. The one complaint is the shoes scuffed fairly easily after just one use but I can't moan about that really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Excellent product

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2014
Super comfy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun 2014
Slim, comfortable, stylish shoes. The blue details look great, just a shame that the laces aren't two-tone, as they first appear to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for me, 5 Jun 2014
I'm a Ted Baker fun,very good quality,perfect fit I bought 4 models from his colection and I recomand to all men who care about quality at a good price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe - poor quality finishing, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Ted Baker Mens Rogrr Oxford (Shoes)
Both pairs delivered had a fault on the sole where the plastic insert has peeled away from the leather sole. Have returned both pairs. Would question whether there is a manufacturing fault as usually Ted Baker shoes are very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoes, they will get noticed., 6 Aug 2014
Absolutely stunning shoes and really look the part when dressed smart in suit/trousers and shirt. The Ted Baker range is all quality gear and reasonably priced, you can't go wrong with this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 21 Aug 2014
These looked great on the website and I wasn't disappointed. They fit great and they look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Service, 3 Sep 2014
Fast delivery. Great Product. Happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014