4.0 out of 5 stars Its small!!
This is a cute bag. However, please make sure you are aware of the size before ordering. Yes I know the measurements are given, but on the photo it looks like a bag, in reality it's more like a big purse.
However, there are lots of pockets and I'm sure it will be very useful when a larger bag is not needed.
Published 7 months ago by sue35

2.0 out of 5 stars Bag
This bag was too small for me. But a lovely bag. So I sent back to seller. So I ordered the larger one and was very satsifyied. Thankyou.
Published 6 months ago by valerie farrer

4.0 out of 5 stars Its small!!, 2 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the colours in this bag, 18 Nov 2013
I may be 76 but I don't like boring colours and this bag will go with lots of things as it has so many colours in it. Although it looks small it has loads of space owing to those clever Kipling people.There are several slots for cards etc.as the bag opens up to have room than you would think all in all I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bag!, 26 April 2014
I bought this during an Amazon daily deal, so was happy with the value for money. The quality is lovely, and has lots of compartments (it's surprisingly roomy) - my only negative point would be that I think the bag strap is too short! I'm 5ft8" and if I wear cross body as it's designed - the strap is pulled to it's longest length. I have other Kipling bags with much longer straps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder bag, 18 Jan 2014
This bag is brilliant, though at first I wanted to return it as it was so small, but there are so many compartments. Perfect for me as just can't handle the huge handbags any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 9 Jun 2014
Great little bag hold purse phone keys and packet of tissues all I need this bag is only small but has a few pocket and some card slots if your looking for a small bag this one fit the bill

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little bag, 7 Jun 2014
Not the biggest bag in the world but it has a great colour and loads of places to store stuff. Such a good price too. I am well pleased. Well done Amazon for providing such a good and prompt service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 5 Jun 2014
Although quite a few of the reviews stated it was rather small, for me it is just the right size for a day out. I holds my camera and sunglasses easily, even a small purse. Great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Jun 2014
Have used this bag daily, top quality love all the pockets which make it easy to organise. Kipling are on top form

5.0 out of 5 stars HANDY LITTLE BAG, 24 May 2014
this bag is small but handy I have a good collection of KIPLING bags and can't fault any thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 24 May 2014
N. Leonard - See all my reviews
Got this on a Xmas deal good price and my daughter was really pleased with it especially as it was green