5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pencil case/ makeup bag/medication tote...
Bought this to complete the trio for travelling... and I now own the LARGE, MEDIUM and SMALL WALAN pouches!
They make a great matching set for travelling and keeping all my toiletries, medication and makeup looking neat, organised - and in one piece!
Published 11 months ago by Welshbelle

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Disappointingly cheap looking, extremely overpriced.it says I have to put a star rating but it doesn't warrant one
Published 4 months ago by J. as Rutland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pencil case/ makeup bag/medication tote..., 24 April 2014
This particular purse is great for carrying around my insulin and accessories - and could double up as a small, convenient makeup bag too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy buy, 11 Aug. 2014
This is posted as a Purse but in fact I use it as a pencil case keeping it near to my laptop so that when the inevitable query "have you got a pen handy" comes up, I have! It is nicely made, bright and cheerful and much to my suprise has been admired several times. The delivery and packing was excellent and do like the little Kipling monkey featured on it. Very nice purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy, 7 Mar. 2014
I got this in green cactus print. It has no pockets inside just a big open space holds loads and is easy to get coins out without spilling them, I don't like structured purses so this is perfect for me, also it holds my I phone and credit card wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its only the length and width of my hand but..., 16 Mar. 2015
Don't be fooled by people saying its too wee. I don't know what kind of pens they have but mine fit in just fine! In fact, I keep all the junk in it that was otherwise rattle around my bag. I have mascara, 2 pens, foundation, a little tube of hand cream, eyeliner, a couple of dice (as you do), a plectrum (ditto), tweezers, little scissors, 2 lip balms, lip stick, a compact mirror, hair grips, some hair ties and there's still space. Hmm, maybe I should clear out my bag more often!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse, 5 Dec. 2014
Super little purse, although I did think it would be a little larger it's great for holding my pills. You could use it for all kinds of small items that otherwise would get lost in your handbag. It's good quality and will last a long time. Got a lovely little monkey on the zip which is a great finish ing touch. Not sure I'd pay £20 though as I got it on lightening deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the colour, 14 July 2014
Smaller than I thought it might be, having said that I can fit my pens and things in it, lovely bright colour honeydew bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pencil case, 12 May 2014
V. Will (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I was fed up rooting round in my bag trying to find a pen at the desired moment - and it's perfect! Really cute size and does the job perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect - 4,5*, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Walan S Purse (Shoes)
Good price, quick delivery. The colours in the photograph are'nt completly accurate. The lighter color looks like a smoth brown and it's grey. * * * * * * * * * *

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous purse !, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Walan S Purse (Shoes)
You could get loads of coins in this! I'm using it as a pencil case for my favourite pens. You could use it for loads of stuff as there's plenty of room and it's BEAUTIFUL !

5.0 out of 5 stars great little purse, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Walan S Purse (Shoes)
I am really pleased with this little purse. You can fit quite a lot into it and is quite versatile. You can use it for a quick dash out with just the essentials (keys, cards and lippy). It is the perfect size to put in my make up items. It makes it so easy to transfer everything from one bag to the other. I like using different bags depending on what I wear, so being able to switch essentials around easily is a plus. I was not sure about the triangle print, and I am glad I did not buy it in a larger bag, but in this size it looks great.