Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 28 January 2014
After buying and throwing away two other cheaper bags I thought I would splash out on a brand I know and love. This is the perfect size to fit all of my gym things including towels and all my makeup etc. Seems write strong too so hoping it will last. Colour is great too, nice bright pink.
on 10 February 2014
I love it! Very strong and plenty of room, great hot pink colour, many compartments, just what I wanted!! perfect for my holidays or as an overnight bag.
on 30 June 2014
Neat extra bag to take on hols. What clever about this bag is you can fold it away when not in use given you more space in your room. Love the colour as it is easy to identify quickly.
on 7 April 2015
Lovely Kipling bag, as usual, but had to return because it was far too large to fit in my gym locker which is why I had purchased it.
on 30 March 2015
I find this bag a useful weekend bag, not so big it's difficult to carry, as usual a lovely strong kipling bag.
on 23 January 2015
Excellent Kipling product, loads of space for holidays and lightweight. Totally delighted with it.
on 11 September 2015
It is quite big, so you can fit lots of stuff, i would like it to have more compartments.
on 28 March 2015
All good, quality as you would expect from Kipling.
on 14 March 2016
Beautiful color! Not comfortable to carry!
on 27 February 2014
I bought this bag as a bit of an all rounder, gym bag, over night bag and next week I plan to bring it as my carry on item when going on holiday.