Colour Name: Brilliant Purple|Change
Price:£45.62 - £54.27

on 8 December 2013
The design on the fabric is very nice so much better than the normal bags looks really great. Good value plenty of pockets and easy to see what's inside due to not being too large. The only thing that could have been better for me is if the handles were just long enough to go over your shoulder yes it has an extra strap but I do not like those straps. overall a very good buy
on 26 December 2013
I love this bag. I bought the black snake skin effect one as a Christmas gift for a friend and was a bit worried about it looking cheap or being too big or too small. However the material looks great and the size is perfect. Big enough for usual purse, phone, keys, notebook/diary, makeup, hair spray etc still the size, material and style means it can go from daytime to nighttime. Has two inside pockets, one with zip and one without so good balance between peace of mind and accessibilty. Also has the usual 2 inside side pockets for phone and other bits you want to hand eg. train tickets. Outside pocket again good for train or show tickets, or phone. Really flexible bag, I will be getting one for myself.
on 20 January 2014
I am a self confessed Kipling addict!! I have 6 Defea style handbags in varying colours, plus the Uzario wallets to match!!
I bought this Sevrine Backpack Handbag in Black, and I LOVE IT!!!! I decided to try a different style from the Defea and although the Sevrine is a bit smaller than the Defea, it can hold plenty.
Kipling items are ALL so well made, with sturdy zips, excellent stitching - they are just BRILL!!!! Buy, buy, buy.....you won't be disappointed :-)
on 31 December 2013
I bought this bag in the black snake print and I love it,very classy looking and smart for a kipling bag,can take it out evening as well,i like the idea of longer detachable straps as well as handheld,but I like to wear mine in the crook of my arm,would like this bag in more colours,lovely style.
on 26 January 2014
Am really pleased with this bag. I have many Kipling bags but this is my favourite. I bought the Black Snake and have had lots of comments on it. It makes the bag smarter some how. I am only 5 foot tall and this bag is just the right size to not look silly. There is plenty of room for everything I like to carry with me, and room to spare. Just one thought though, if you have a 5" smartphone , it will just fit inside in the pocket. Any bigger and no, forget it! Having said that, I prefer to put mine in the front zipped pocket. Very secure, plenty of room, and easy to get at. All in all, a super, classy looking bag that you won't be disappointed with. I will be back soon for a different colour. I paid for next day delivery too, and have to say how excellent this was. Informed every step of the way.
on 19 January 2014
Like the bag - good size, pockets etc. but can't see how it works as a backpack style (and that was part of reason for buying it!!)
on 27 February 2014
This is a fabulous bag. I'm using mine as an everyday bag for work and it's ideal. One half of the bag has a zip which is great for keeping your phone, purse etc in. The other half closes with a popper. It has the usual key chord, phone pocket, pen holder and inside zipped pocket. The front of the bag also has a zipped pocket. The bag will not fit on your shoulders unless you use the shoulder strap. It's more of a handbag on your arm. It is comfortable to carry, lightweight and excellent quality as always from Kipling.
on 21 February 2014
I'm a fan of Kipling for many years. Since starting dialysis I needed a bag I could carry without it being too heavy. This fitted the bill perfectly! I've had so many people trying to pinch it at the hospital, so when you get one, hold on to it tight! Seriously, it has so many pockets that are ideal for your phone, diary, tablet etc. I always carry a water bottle too and other bits and pieces and it holds it all without looking stuffed! Perfect. Thanks Kipling!
on 20 April 2014
love this bag. So versatile and roomy. Takes my ipad in the side pocket and lots of other items. There is a zipped compartment for credit cards etc. Zips strong.
on 22 March 2014
This is one of my favourites from Kipling. My Mum is a Kipling fan too and we now have 3 of these between us. Nice size (similar to the Enora), Plenty of pockets and I like having the handles aswell as the longer strap to wear it on shoulders or across body. The Brilliant Purple is a lovely colour.