5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 11 months ago by R Mitchell

3.0 out of 5 stars Blaze yellow bag, sizable
Large bag. Front flap thing is secured by Velcro. Colour is more sober mustard colour rather than yellow as described, which I liked. The front lip shape flap has a functioning zip which lifts and when un zipped reveals a pocket as deep as the base of bag. This compartment is separate from the rest of what contents you decided to carry in the main body of the bag. This...
Published 10 months ago by Looters of the world nur

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Dec 2013
I already have this bag in a light colour and use it for summer. It’s big enough to easily carry my iPad and a book if necessary but still neat enough to use for an evening out. The zipped flap over gives security seldom available in any bag. Kipling bags suit me because, although expensive, they weigh next to nothing empty and that’s a bonus for me. Good product and excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous rich chocolate brown, 28 Oct 2013
1st of all the garan is my favourite kipling bag, I think I have them all, defea,gracy,fairfax, ect,ect, I have the garan in white monkey mania,cabbage green,very berry & my brown monkey mania came today & WOW, the little metal monkey with his curly tail is so cute & the quality is far superior to my other garan bags, the strap which I noticed first is thicker & far better material & the lining is heavier. Didn't think it could get much better but this is one to buy, just love the zipped hidden compartment where my iPad is completely safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bag - elegant price, 17 Feb 2014
This very attractive snakeskin pattern bag happened to be the one I wanted, and happened to be the cheapest of the fabrics offered with this Kipling model. It is a lovely bag, suitable for the shoulder and for across the body; large enough to take a wallet, mobile, Kindle, spare specs, large handkerchief and a snack; light enough to wear for hours; strong enough to be shoved into a wheelchair basket; fun enough to give the boring old lady a bit of new life. And its accompanying monkey is charming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, all the way!, 12 April 2014
Glittterball Girl (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just to add to the 'oh, it's fab' and ''this is a tardis' type reviews. I bought one last week, unusually not from Amazon but at a shopping outlet branch of Kipling. Cheap as chips, brightly patterned, fab and a tardis. Add to which it's number of zips and fold over flaps and storage compartments which makes it feel like a very safe and secure bag to use on the daily packed London tube commute twice daily. It contains a mountain of stuff which has all disappeared into the body of the bag, retaining its shape. The extra storage area in the zippered flap feels even more secure and I am using that a storage space for my ridiculously expensive in ear noise reducing headphone and the much cheaper branded MP3 player! Love it, love it, love it, now watching out for any price drops on Amazon to buy another - that bright yellow will surely get reduced, but I can like any colour (except brown) if the price drops sufficiently! One or two people have said that it is suitable for evening use too - I agree as far as I am often out in the evening and use the same sort of bag I would use during the day. However, this one is definitely not an evening bag. I also think it would make a really useful baby bag to carry all those bits and pieces around during the day.
Treat yourself to one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Colour, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this bag at an amazing price. The colour (pink orchid) is gorgeous. I haven't used it yet but I think it will be perfect for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Garan Bag, 16 Jan 2014
Really lovely bag but just a but too big for what I intended so had to go back but Amazon were amazing I had just dropped bag back to Collect plus and they had already refunded my money well done Amazon yet again

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bag, 30 May 2014
If you like big Kipling bags this one is for you. It is very roomy indeed with the hidden zipped area perfect for when in big cities or travelling as no-one but you will know it's there so ideal for a purse or other valuables. Masses of space for all the essentials in the main area. I actually prefer smaller Kipling bags but this one will be handy when out for a day and I want to carry more stuff than usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, 5 April 2014
This bag was featured on QVC a few months before my purchase from Amazon. The main reason for buying this bag is the zipped compartment around the front flap with the pocket going all the way down the back of the bag. This is the best feature of the bag as I use it when I travel, all important bits and pieces passport etc are safe, a small laptop or tablet also fit in this pocket. It was great value being half the price of other retailers, can't fault it or the seller it arrived so quickly. Very happy and well done Kipling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Garan with spotty lining, 6 Jan 2014
My fourth Garan bag, the only way to improve this style is to make one with grab handles for me.Love the new spotty lining more of it please.Delivery was super quick very happy all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kipling ever!, 1 Nov 2013
I have a huge amount of Kipling bags and my favourite style is the Jeel of which I have 10.....well until I got my Garan. This is the most comfortable Kipling bag I have bought to date and I think it will remain my favourite. It is large enough for all my daily bits and pieces, the pockets and organisation inside are great and the quirky zipped overflap that leads to a deep pocket is by and large the best security feature I have seen on a Kipling. I keep my purse in there and wearing my bag cross body and the body of the bag behind me I have no worries about someone dipping into it to try and remove it. Ingenious feature. And the Port Red colour is gorgeous and as my favourite clothing colour is burgundy it goes with everything I wear. Will be purchasing in a couple more of the dark colours and keeping this as my forever favourite bag.