5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Alvar bag - best bag ever!
This is my first kipling bag and it's certainly lived up to my expectations! I got it in the pink orchid colour which is gorgeous. Very roomy for all my bits and pieces - I have a toddler but have an aversion to 'nappy bags' but I can fit a couple of nappies, a carton of milk and a packet of wipes in one compartment while my purse, phone, iPad mini, keys, pens and other...
Published 6 months ago by L. Newman

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
The inside pockets in this purple bag are hopeless. More shallow than my previous bag, and there is only one pen pocket.
I find stuff just falls out - its a nightmare. They really need velcro or poppers to make them secure. I really need a secure pocket to put my mobile, but there isn't a suitable space, so it just has to 'swim about' in the bottom of the bag...
Published 6 months ago by L. Smith

‹ Previous | 14 5 69 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy monkey :), 5 July 2014
Perfect travel bag. Very light yet very spacious. Looks great too - nice colour, pattern and furry monkey! Looked high and low for a cross-body bag that would work for holiday walking (needs to hold essentials plus sunglasses and guidebook)... Kipling bags were the only ones that fit the bill on functionality as well as looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple & stylish, 2 July 2014
This is a great little bag suitable for everyday use. Received next day would hesitate to use seller again - Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely nice bag, 1 July 2014
A lovely everyday bag, very nice and comfortable, fits quite a lot in it. I would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Alvar M, 29 Jun 2014
I like the Kipling Alvar M
Not too deep & it meets my needs of multi compartments.
Nice length strap & fabulous colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bag., 27 Jun 2014
Really pleased with my new bag, it's my second Alvar bag in a brighter colour for summer. I love the style of the bag and the way it holds so much for such a compact size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star bag, 26 Jun 2014
Was delighted with bag as it is so easy to keep everything at hand and when you have it crossed over your body you do not need to take it off to retrieve anything you want from it. Holds a lot more than you would think possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alvar Shoulder Bag, 25 Jun 2014
CJ Hakes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just received this bag and love the size. I've been looking for a bag that is small enough to be comfortable (bad back and knees!) but big enough to carry my essentials. I ordered a couple other types but they just didn't do it. This bag was on sale so I thought I'd give it a try as I love my other SIX Kipling bags. The only thing I don't like about it is the colour. It's a very odd shade of red. I thought it would be a good thing to wear with denims and casual clothes, but it is almost a fluorescent red..... a bit over-the-top, frankly. I'm not sending it back, though, as it was the only colour on sale (now I know why!) and I do really like the size/style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag, 21 Jun 2014
This is my 14th kipling bag and it's just great as always plenty of room for everything a woman carries with her . And as it was in the sale it was better still . I bought the dazzling yellow which is just right for summer. My daughter loved it so I've just ordered her one in the pink orchid . Fabulous bag you can't go wrong with a Kipling bag...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bag, 16 May 2014
Gorgeous bag. The only Kipling bag I buy...love this design.
Roomy, generous in size.
Nice compartments.
Adaptable strap. Perfect for me.k

5.0 out of 5 stars Alvar shoulder bag, 12 May 2014
Perfect in every way. Colour as described. Pockets for every need and zips that never fail, and for me the wide shoulder strap is an absolute must.

‹ Previous | 14 5 69 | Next ›