4.0 out of 5 stars New to Kipling
Published 7 months ago by Bar

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointing
Doesn't hold as much as it looks like it should and doesn't hold it's shape, I am still looking for the perfect cross body bag
Published 5 months ago by sandra v downing

4.0 out of 5 stars New to Kipling, 15 Jan 2014
This is the first Kipling bag I have bought and I am very pleased with it. It isn't big, however, it is surprisingly very roomy and I can fit in everything I need for everyday use. I was a bit disappointed with the colour as it is a dull/dirty-looking grey (perhaps more of a taupe than grey) but I'm getting used to it. I was particularly looking for a shoulder bag which would not be too heavy but would carry a large purse, glasses case, Kindle,small notebook, makeup bag and hairbrush, with room to spare - and this bag fits the bill. The webbing material of the shoulder strap also means that it doesn't fall off my shoulder as easily as leather ones do. So far I have used it 3 or 4 times so I don't know how well it will wear but the zip seems to be quite substantial. I got this bag at a reduced price which was a bonus. I would be happy to buy another Kipling bag, especially if it is at a reduced price. There are plenty of colours to choose from ...

5.0 out of 5 stars another one of my favourite!, 19 Dec 2013
Kipling bags should come with a health warning as they are highly addictive!!! I love them all.
Bought Stelma in black snake for the festive season... perfect size for going out!
the print looks beautiful! and the monkey is the softest

5.0 out of 5 stars Stelma bag, 4 Jan 2014
Very handy smaller bag but holds a lot. Very pretty shape and colour matches other items I have bought before.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect little bag, 29 Dec 2013
This bag is ideal in many ways. The price was exceptional for a Kipling and the size is perfect. It is going to be used on holiday so it will pack easily and is smart enough to use in the evening. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous bag, 19 Dec 2013
I am a huge Kipling fan and have (too!!!) many different bags but this one is just great - I now have 4 of these!! For a small bag you can get loads in it and it hangs perfectly - I really cannot think of a single negative thing to say about it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality fabric!, 10 Jan 2014
I received my bag earlier today. I am most impressed with the overall appearance of the bag, it's slightly larger than I expected, although I was aware of the measurements the base is quite wide but it looks slightly smaller on the photo but it's a very roomy little bag. I'm very happy with my purchase.

I chose the Brown Heather option and the fabric is very sturdy and the sparkle is very subtle.

The outside pocket is a useful size, it will hold your smartphone, camera, sat nav. etc. Personally, I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling women's stelma shoulder bag, 14 Dec 2013
This bag was brought for my daughter for christmas she has 5 Kipling bags good quality and very long lasting bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling does it again, 16 Jan 2014
A nice little bag to take shopping. Very roomy inside, and several pockets to put all your bits in. Good strong handle which can be adjusted. As always well made and I know it will last for a long time. Bright colours give you a lift on a bad day. I would recommend that bag without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling ladies Stelma shoulder bag (Black Snake), 10 Jan 2014
Another lovely bag from Kipling. This one, although small, is surprisingly capacious! The 'Black Snake' is smart enough to use for the evening - smart casual, not formal! As always with Kipling bags the interior organisation adds to the stress free enjoyment of being able to locate items such as keys, pens, phone etc. It is very light in weight, a great advantage since I am inclined to carry 'the kitchen sink'!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality, 8 Jan 2014
This bag is small.but you can get a lot on it.its lovely and compact with zip at back.and the bigger pocket on the front.very pleased with it .

Kipling Women's Stelma Shoulder Bag