4.0 out of 5 stars Great new print
I got this bag in Chevron Monk C which is a new print and I have to say it is very beautiful, just as good as you see in the pic. I think the colour would suit both summer and winter seasons. And I am looking forward to see more design of this print in the future.

Published 6 months ago by EM

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not exactly as pictured on the web site ...
It is not exactly as pictured on the web site was a little disappointing.
The bottom has no chevron pattern.
Published 20 days ago by Mrs Monica J Watson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great new print, 14 Jan 2014

The bag itself is lovely. Would prefer it to be slightly smaller. If the bag is not full, both top corners of the bag would fall down a bit when used as a shoulder bag, hence give it 4 stars. One big zip compartment with the usual little holders for phone and pen... inside. Loving the metal monkey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely day bag, 19 Jan 2014
Really pleased with this bag. Looks classy and holds all you need for a day out. Only improvement it needs would be a zipped pocket on back outside wall to hold phone/keys next to your body.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bag, 10 Jan 2014
Its a great bag, I love it, it's waterproof, an inside pocket for mobile, tablet, and a zip pocket and it's just the right size for carrying on your shoulder, not too big but big enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kipling bags, full stop, 2 Mar 2014
Great bag. It carries a load of women's stuff. Some compartments. It lasts for ever. So many different designs, shapes, sizes and colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb 2014
Kipling bags are always to a high quality. Bright and tidy. Plenty of room inside and compartments. Always buy Kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling shopper s shoulder bag, 9 Jan 2014
The shopper is just the right size not too big or not to small it looks classy& the prise was just right every thing that you need

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for shopping trips "Do you need a bag?" "No thanks, I've brought my own...", 18 Mar 2014
joc66 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I love Kipling bags and this shopper with a removable shoulder strap seemed like an excellent addition to my collection. I was not disappointed. It has one main compartment, inside which there are the usual slip pockets for mobile phone, pens etc, as well as a zipped pocket if you want to put your purse somewhere extra safe. There is a fair bit of space here so if you are buying relatively small items, you'll get a fair amount in here. I chose the Triangle Print which I'm really taken with. The purple straps and badge look great against the coloured triangles, and there is a coated pinky-red base which really sets the whole thing off. If you like Kipling because you like a bag with lots of pockets and zips, then this might not be the one for you but if you are looking for a bag a bit bigger than a handbag to accompany you on a shopping trip, then this might just be the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars unbeatable price!, 10 Feb 2014
Could not believe the price !! Seen it elsewhere for over 30 more! Great bag, super size for holidays. If you are a kipling fan like go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 30 Jan 2014
Very good bag. The quality is great, I love the colors and it looks really strong. I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great bag. Normally I am not a tote bag ..., 10 July 2014
This is a great bag. Normally I am not a tote bag person being 5 feet one inch I find they are too big for me and I wear crossovers as I like to be hands free. But this is a great size tote for me. Lots of great little pockets inside so useful for travelling with also great mixtures of colours could be a summer or autumn bag. Would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›