4.0 out of 5 stars Great new print
I got this bag in Chevron Monk C which is a new print and I have to say it is very beautiful, just as good as you see in the pic. I think the colour would suit both summer and winter seasons. And I am looking forward to see more design of this print in the future.

Published 17 months ago by E Buy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not their best kipling style!
Published 10 months ago by Mrs. S. Y. Webb

4.0 out of 5 stars Great new print, 14 Jan. 2014

The bag itself is lovely. Would prefer it to be slightly smaller. If the bag is not full, both top corners of the bag would fall down a bit when used as a shoulder bag, hence give it 4 stars. One big zip compartment with the usual little holders for phone and pen... inside. Loving the metal monkey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely day bag, 19 Jan. 2014
Really pleased with this bag. Looks classy and holds all you need for a day out. Only improvement it needs would be a zipped pocket on back outside wall to hold phone/keys next to your body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for shopping trips "Do you need a bag?" "No thanks, I've brought my own...", 18 Mar. 2014
EllyBlue (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I love Kipling bags and this shopper with a removable shoulder strap seemed like an excellent addition to my collection. I was not disappointed. It has one main compartment, inside which there are the usual slip pockets for mobile phone, pens etc, as well as a zipped pocket if you want to put your purse somewhere extra safe. There is a fair bit of space here so if you are buying relatively small items, you'll get a fair amount in here. I chose the Triangle Print which I'm really taken with. The purple straps and badge look great against the coloured triangles, and there is a coated pinky-red base which really sets the whole thing off. If you like Kipling because you like a bag with lots of pockets and zips, then this might not be the one for you but if you are looking for a bag a bit bigger than a handbag to accompany you on a shopping trip, then this might just be the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for holidays..., 15 April 2015
Fiddlewifey "Fiddlewifey" (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought this bag to go away on holiday, and I'm so glad I did. I love Kipling products anyway, they are always well-made, durable, and you can usually throw them in the washing machine when you get home.
This bag met all my expectations and more. Firstly, the handles are long enough to go over my shoulder while wearing a light jacket.... essential when there are pickpockets about. Secondly, the strap (which can be removed) is long enough to wear the bag across the body, or can be shortened to the length you desire. Thirdly, the metal zip which runs across the top of the bag is strong and resilient. Fourthly, inside the bag there is a good-sized inner pocket with a zip on it, and a key fob (which can be used to attach a Kipling purse if you so wish) so that you can easily retrieve things. Opposite the zipped pocket, there are two drop-pockets (big enough for an iPhone and an iPod Classic) and a pen pocket. The bag itself holds a HUGE amount of stuff - water bottle, guide books, notebook, pencil case, camera, spare shoes, souvenirs..... and there's still room for plenty more. AND it weighs virtually nothing, so slips easily into a suitcase if you don't need to use it when travelling.
I chose the Black Animal print, which is lovely and a bit more grown-up than the other Kipling prints imo. The lining is a silver grey fabric with white polka dots on, which makes it easy to see your belongings inside the bag.The monkey charm included is the newer black plastic one, not the furry one. I wanted something that was smart enough for the streets of Rome by day and suitable to take into a restaurant by night, and this fitted the bill perfectly. Thank you, Kipling. Another happy customer :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great bag. Normally I am not a tote bag ..., 10 July 2014
This is a great bag. Normally I am not a tote bag person being 5 feet one inch I find they are too big for me and I wear crossovers as I like to be hands free. But this is a great size tote for me. Lots of great little pockets inside so useful for travelling with also great mixtures of colours could be a summer or autumn bag. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling shopper s shoulder bag, 9 Jan. 2014
The shopper is just the right size not too big or not to small it looks classy& the prise was just right every thing that you need

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb. 2014
Kipling bags are always to a high quality. Bright and tidy. Plenty of room inside and compartments. Always buy Kipling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not their best kipling style!, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Shopper Combo S Shoulder Bag (Personal Computers)
The phone holder pocket & one next to it are way to shallow. Anything you put into it just falls out. You basically only have one zipped compartment inside so thats where I had to put my purse & phone. This bag could have definately done with an outside storage area too. This is my 3rd kipling bag, & I'm just glad i picked the cheapest colour as I would not have been happy spending £50 + on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars it was the cheapest one & luckily my daughter liked it, phew, 1 Oct. 2014
Bought for secondary school, can fit A4 text books, packed lunch, reading book, pencil case, planner & pacamac. Kipling bags are expensive but are sooo worth it as at least I know the strap isn't going to fall off! The colour (honey dazz) is not as bright a yellow as the picture, in fact it has a slight green tinge. However, it was the cheapest one & luckily my daughter liked it, phew!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kipling bags, full stop, 2 Mar. 2014
Great bag. It carries a load of women's stuff. Some compartments. It lasts for ever. So many different designs, shapes, sizes and colours.

Kipling Women's Shopper Combo S Shoulder Bag