on 30 May 2014
Perfect small bag. Room for a Kipling New Money purse, phone, tissues, bottle of hand gel, small makeup bag in front zip pocket and room for some odds and ends in the inside pocket, plus room for my large bunch of keys and a re-usable shopping bag. Cant carry your life in it but light weight across the body with handy grab handles and just the job for shopping trips. Got the sandy camel ( a lovely neutral colour) and it is even cheaper now than when I bought it recently so a very good bargain for a Kipling bag. At Amazons excellent prices this would be a great gift for a Kipling lover.
on 12 November 2014
Wonderful bag - just what i would expect from Kipling. Bag is very roomy for a small handbag and has a front pocket which is big enough to put a glasses case in or purse and a small pocket inside and medium sized main compartment will accommodate Kipling large brownie style purse, cheque book, plus room enough for a few other things too along with key fob.
I got the Vivid Purple for my mum as she wanted a small handbag and the colour is beautiful - it has the flexibility of being a hand held or across body bag which is what she required as gives her greater flexibility and all her friends who are all over the age of 70 think it is great. Kipling is a wonderful range of bags in a wonderful selection of colours that suits the very young to the very mature - would recommend that everyone has one and you can also wash them on gentle setting in washing machine.
on 4 February 2014
I am really pleased with this bag, it is small (as I wanted) but holds a purse, large smartphone, keys and other bits and bobs,
would definitely buy again..
I have this product in a blue colour. The bag itself is smaller than it looks in the picture. However, it is of the usual good quality that you might expect of kipling.

The bag is big enough to carry a purse, mobile phone, tissues, hand gel and a few other small essential items. I use this bag when I go out shopping without my small children and it meets my needs very well with regard to space.

It has a small zipped pocket on the inside which is handy for car park tickets etc. on the outside there is another zipped compartment, useful for anything you want to lay your hands on quickly.

The shoulder strap is adjustable, and you can also remove it completely if required and just use the two carry handles.

Overall, a nice little handbag which is not only practical and functional but also looks nice too.

Recommended.
on 18 September 2014
Although I'm not exactly a Kipling collector, usually preferring a more glamorous kind of bag, I needed one in a coral/pink colour to go with a couple of dresses. This one, pink silver, is exactly the right colour, perfect match. It may be small and light but it really does hold masses of stuff. Purse, sunglasses, diary, phone, makeup, perfume and more.....it all easily fits in. Like the grab handles and the silver bit at the top too. May be on my way to being a collector after all!
on 3 February 2014
A nice little bag but didn't meet my needs. Although this bag is the same size as Kipling Scipio, while my seven inch tablet fits the Scipio I struggled to fit it into the Emoli because the Emoli zip opening is slightly narrower than the base.
on 18 January 2014
Lovely bag to carry around in chilling day. Very convenience and have space enough to put my wallet and a phone.
on 15 June 2014
I just love this bag. I wanted a smallish bag to swap with my present large bag which I use when shopping. This is perfect. Having read the reviews, I thought the emoli would only take my purse and samsung mega phone. Not so. Going on a walk, I was also able to add a carton of drink, my small camera, a packet of wet wipes, keys and even my travel umbrella! I'm delighted with it and with the reduced price.
on 23 December 2013
fabulous, looks small but like a tardis, plenty of room inside for all my bits n bobs.
excellent quality and very well made a bag which can be used daily and from day yo night. only down side - cross body strap could be longer (quite tall and bag sits high at awkward angle)
would definetely recommend to friends
on 10 January 2014
Received this bag last week and could not be happier, do not understand the negative reviews about the size, as it fits all my daily needs and more, Salmon Pink is a lovely colour for the summer.