5.0 out of 5 stars New Favorite Kipling Bag
I do like Kipling bags, after years of using shoulder bags I have problems with too much weight now and a lot of leather ones tend to be heavy before you start to fill them.
This is such a usable size, large enough to carry all the essentials and my Kindle but not too big so it starts to look like a shopping bag. Yes it only has one main compartment plus a small...
Published 16 months ago by Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure about this bag...
Like other Kipling bag reviewers, I don't think that the new spotted lining feels as good quality as other Kipling linings. The phone, Pen and iPod pockets are also too close to the zip, which means the contents don't fit as well as they do in other bags. This is a design fault in my view. The brown heather colour is very nice though, it has a glittery look and...
Published 13 months ago by Jules

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bag, 17 Mar. 2014
I have far too many Kiplings but am always on the lookout for another, I am a bit of an addict! This is a large bag, not a huge amount of organisation inside but will hold plenty. Room for a kindle and lots, lots more. Good size for holidays. Love the cactus green which is the main reason for buying this bag, that and the brilliant Amazon price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now hooked on Kipling!!, 15 Feb. 2014
After being given a Kipling bag (black) I thought it would be "just another handbag"- I soon came to love it and this Jazmyn shoulder bag is my first purchase for myself. I'm not one to choose black really and love the vibrant colours Kipling do. I chose Cactus green and I love it. This bag is very roomy but lightweight. Not as many pockets but it holds a lot. Like how it can be shoulder bag or cross body. Even better that I got it for a fab 'sale'price!! This is first of many I've bought in the sale both for myself and for birthday gifts, for my 'handbag mad' sister and daughter in law!!The Orchid Pink is lovely too! I think the colours are lovely for spring/summer - now hooked on Kipling!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec. 2013
A. Ng - See all my reviews
Ordered on Friday, got it on Tuesday, very quick delivery. The size of the bag is bigger than what I expected. It totally can fit my 10 inches tablet. Light weight, good for travelling and daily use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent every day bag, 17 Mar. 2014
I have a few Kipling products now and i just love them they're so hard wearing, this bag i have on the shortest handle and its like a tote design its a good size that fits all my stuff including a make up bag and a small bottle of water a great medium size bag that sits lovely on the shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the colour, 11 April 2014
I do admit I have a similar style to this, so not really leaving my comfort zone, but look at the colour!
It is comfortable to wear, roomy, with all the little pockets you need. Just a slouchy bag that takes a lot of abuse and still looks pristine. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kipling jazmyn, 8 Jan. 2014
I Wasn't sure about this bag at first and I am a big fan of Kipling, it's bigger than I imagined, its very spacious as other Kipling bags are and a nice shape, but it didn't feel right, but, after using it for a few days I came to like it, I don't love it as in my opinion there is better Kipling bags out there but I do" like " it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 22 May 2014
Really pleased with my purchase. I love Kipling bags and this one didn't disappoint. Excellent price with next day delivery included. Beautiful purple colour and really roomy inside. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant bag, 22 April 2014
brilliant bag bought for a friend she loves the colour and the size of it,good value for money too,excellent service thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mid-sized handbag, 8 Mar. 2014
Fiona (CROYDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Big enough for most of a girl's clutter & a large book to read on train etc - not big enough for files or A4 pad etc.
Fantastic colour & good length on strap at full & half lengths. Buckle on strap slipped a bit at first but a dab of PVA glue has given it enough grip to stay where I want it to.
This was my first Kipling bag & I like it so much I've gone back to get a briefcase sized bag and a little handbag too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Jazmyn Shoulder Bag, 1 Jan. 2014
J. A. Sutton - See all my reviews
The bag is basic but ideal for what I wanted it for. The colour is great, brown heather, which is a fairly dark brown and the handles mean it can be used as a shoulder or across the body bag. I use it as a shoulder bag. There is plenty of room inside to carry things and the outside pocket is useful for keys bus passes etc

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›