5.0 out of 5 stars New Favorite Kipling Bag
I do like Kipling bags, after years of using shoulder bags I have problems with too much weight now and a lot of leather ones tend to be heavy before you start to fill them.
Published 15 months ago by Kate

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure about this bag...
Published 12 months ago by Jules

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure about this bag..., 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Jazmyn Shoulder Bag (Apparel)
Like other Kipling bag reviewers, I don't think that the new spotted lining feels as good quality as other Kipling linings. The phone, Pen and iPod pockets are also too close to the zip, which means the contents don't fit as well as they do in other bags. This is a design fault in my view. The brown heather colour is very nice though, it has a glittery look and texture.

I've purchased this bag to use as a cross body day bag on a foreign holiday so that I can fit a notebook, map, camera, several pairs of glasses, sun cream, hat, wipes, light fleece and water bottle etc - rather than use a backpack which may attract pick pockets from behind in busy markets. The bag will certainly fit all these items in it. Also the shape means it hugs the body, so won't be bulky. The base panel means that the bag opens very wide and makes it easy to find things. However, I am concerned that the strap does not look like it is attached strongly enough for the size of the bag and therefore the load that may be carried in it. I will see how I get on with it on my holiday and update this review accordingly!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Favorite Kipling Bag, 19 Dec. 2013
This is such a usable size, large enough to carry all the essentials and my Kindle but not too big so it starts to look like a shopping bag. Yes it only has one main compartment plus a small outer pocket but you know although I have others with several compartments I forget which pocket I put different items in and end up rooting around to find stuff. It still has the inner security pocket, mobile pockets and pen holder as well as the invaluable key fob.
I just love the shape, it's like the Kipling bag I have been waiting for, and I can use it shoulder or cross body.
My only complaint is the limited number of colours, I have it in black and I'm looking at the Celo Grey, but I'm hoping for more for the summer. I just love this bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 10 Jan. 2014
I am delighted with my new Jazmyn Shoulder Bag.
It's not the usual Kipling style I tend to buy, I fancied a change and this fitted the bill nicely.
It is roomy and will hold everything I need including umbrella and book.
I choose Celo Grey which is also a pleasing colour.
Would recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, 23 April 2014
I bought the Jazmyn in Sandy Camel when it came up as a bargain. In the photo the bag looked a bit like a stuffed turkey so I was a little apprehensive when the package arrived. There was no need for fear though, the Jazmyn turned out to be slim, smart, stylish, and incredibly lightweight. I really love this bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars a bag for all seasons, 6 Dec. 2013
having purchased Kipling bags before I am a great fan so when I needed another colour
and shape I knew it would be a Kipling

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits everything I need!, 17 Mar. 2014
Can fit (holiday) Ipad mini, SLR, camcorder, wallet, lunch box and a mini umbrella.

During the week to accommodate the work lunch, phone, makeup bag, wallet, and so on. Spacious.

The bag is lightweight and durable. Enough compartments (phone, small wallet, pen. Keys, your own place (great)

I'm really happy with the bag. This is probably not the last bag Kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag, 14 Nov. 2013
I was looking for a bag that is light weight, roomy but without lots of inside compartments which I hate. This bag meets all the requirements. One zip pocket inside with an open pocket for phone. One zip pocket outside which is perfect for travel cards etc. There is also a choice of colours besides dreary black. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for a friend., 22 Feb. 2014
Bought this as a present. Nice curved shape and the colour is a lovely vibrant purple. The main compartment is very spacious and it has an outer zipped pocket. Ideal for anyone who doesn't like too many compartments. Excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was thrilled with this bag., 20 Jun. 2014
It's fantastically light, beautifully brightly coloured and it flew with me to Marrakech and back and was perfect for my needs.
Every day I was able to take my camera, a small bottle of water, purse, phone, make up and loads of other bits and pieces without any problems at all... it's roomier than it looks.
It felt secure as I wore it across my body and the zip pocket on the outside was useful for non precious things like tissues, pens, Optrex, Lonely Planet guide etc.
Inside, there are few handy open pockets and one roomy zip pocket at the back.
I really was very pleased and of course it's washable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely kipling!!, 18 April 2014
I love this colour(cardinal red), nice and bright for the summer. I also love the shape and there's loads of room without too many compartments!! Perfect!

Kipling Women's Jazmyn Shoulder Bag