I bought the Lumios G Purse in the Honey Dew C design for my forthcoming holiday. I wanted a smaller bag that would hold a few essentials and I'm happy with my choice.

Published 8 months ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite right
Published 5 months ago by viola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect small bag/purse for times when you need to carry just a few bits and pieces., 21 Mar 2014
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

The Lumios measures a tiny 19.5 x 5 x 11.5 cm and has three functions; you can use it as a handbag, pop it into your larger bag and use as a large purse or carry it like a clutch bag. There's a safe, zipped, pocket to the back and I chose a stripy pattern because you can hardly see the zip, it fits between the stripes, which makes me feel a little safer. My one criticism would have to be the length of the strap. It's really short. Certainly too short to comfortably carry the bag over my shoulder.

The Lumios has all of the quality you'd expect from Kipling. The finishing is excellent, zips and studs are hard wearing and I particularly like the toggle they've added to the top zip to make opening and closing easier. Of course there's the monkey key ring to be considered!.

I have a lot of Kipling bags and they're not cheap but; they take a lot of wear of tear and last for a long time. My oldest bag is 13 years old and I'm still using it so I think that's value for money. More than happy to recommend the Lumios to anyone looking for a larger purse for keys, cards, lipstick and other 'essentials'. Not recommended if you're looking for something to hold a lot of bits and bobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, 6 Feb 2014
Kipling never get it wrong and this is just great big enough for phone keys lippy and much more the price was a bonus too,,, use it on its own as a clutch or put inside a bigger bag and it works ,, I love it delivery was very fast and packaged very well too

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite right, 18 Jun 2014
I absolutely adore the colour combination. I tried it out, but did not really get along with it. I put the mobile in the back pocket and had a slimline diary, a pen, a lipstick and a few cards (in the card holder). When I tried to add a packet of tissues they would not fit in, so had to take some out of the packet and put them in that way. After that one single key was all I could fit in and it felt cramped and not easy to get to anything. It probably will work with just a few cards, a mobile and few tissues. You could then put a few coins in the back pocket. The strap feels awkard and I would have preferred a wrist strap like the creativity xl. I definitely prefer that. I have kept it as I love the colours and might use it as an organiser bag in a bigger bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for essentials, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse (Shoes)
I carry everything including the kitchen sink with me when I go to work, and I needed something that was small that I could pop into my bigger bag for my essentials (coffee money, lip balm, tissues, phone etc) and this would save me lugging my big bag around at lunchtimes and after work. This is ideal. I bought it in the 'turquoise print' which is actually the multi coloured stripy print. It has 6 credit card slots inside the pouch too so when I go food shopping I can pop a card in, and even with the aforementioned items I can fit in a couple of folded up reusable bags! The strap is perfect too, as it has poppers, so you adjust it and can carry it as a handle, a wristlet and it even fits snugly under my shoulder. Delivery was super-quick too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 10 July 2014
So useful not just for a phone but there isroom for all your bits and pieces especially because of the additional back zipped pocket. I was so pleased I ordered another one!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars FABLOUS, 9 April 2014
Kipling are my first choice in bags have compartments for organisation of "stuff". Never stuck for a colour with Kipling. This is latest in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 10 Jun 2014
Rosemary Harries (london) - See all my reviews
Great little purse holds my iPhone and small purse and keys great to use with bigger bag or for popping to shops looks cool too love Kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy purse, 23 May 2014
I like this purse very much as it is very roomy and has a few little pockets inside and would recommend to any friends needing a roomy purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse, 29 Jun 2014
Excellent purse, nice size and l like the short strap so it fits nicely under your arm.All my friends are jealous.

5.0 out of 5 stars purse/bag, 20 Jun 2014
I am really pleased with my purse / Little bag, it is big enough to keep my essentials in on a night out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›