I bought the Lumios G Purse in the Honey Dew C design for my forthcoming holiday. I wanted a smaller bag that would hold a few essentials and I'm happy with my choice.

Published 12 months ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars FABLOUS
Kipling are my first choice in bags have compartments for organisation of "stuff". Never stuck for a colour with Kipling. This is latest in my collection.
Published 11 months ago by Geensalad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect small bag/purse for times when you need to carry just a few bits and pieces., 21 Mar. 2014
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

The Lumios measures a tiny 19.5 x 5 x 11.5 cm and has three functions; you can use it as a handbag, pop it into your larger bag and use as a large purse or carry it like a clutch bag. There's a safe, zipped, pocket to the back and I chose a stripy pattern because you can hardly see the zip, it fits between the stripes, which makes me feel a little safer. My one criticism would have to be the length of the strap. It's really short. Certainly too short to comfortably carry the bag over my shoulder.

The Lumios has all of the quality you'd expect from Kipling. The finishing is excellent, zips and studs are hard wearing and I particularly like the toggle they've added to the top zip to make opening and closing easier. Of course there's the monkey key ring to be considered!.

I have a lot of Kipling bags and they're not cheap but; they take a lot of wear of tear and last for a long time. My oldest bag is 13 years old and I'm still using it so I think that's value for money. More than happy to recommend the Lumios to anyone looking for a larger purse for keys, cards, lipstick and other 'essentials'. Not recommended if you're looking for something to hold a lot of bits and bobs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, 6 Feb. 2014
Kipling never get it wrong and this is just great big enough for phone keys lippy and much more the price was a bonus too,,, use it on its own as a clutch or put inside a bigger bag and it works ,, I love it delivery was very fast and packaged very well too

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for essentials, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse (Shoes)
I carry everything including the kitchen sink with me when I go to work, and I needed something that was small that I could pop into my bigger bag for my essentials (coffee money, lip balm, tissues, phone etc) and this would save me lugging my big bag around at lunchtimes and after work. This is ideal. I bought it in the 'turquoise print' which is actually the multi coloured stripy print. It has 6 credit card slots inside the pouch too so when I go food shopping I can pop a card in, and even with the aforementioned items I can fit in a couple of folded up reusable bags! The strap is perfect too, as it has poppers, so you adjust it and can carry it as a handle, a wristlet and it even fits snugly under my shoulder. Delivery was super-quick too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than expected, 3 Dec. 2014
I mistakenly thought this was a small cross-body bag, because the photography and long strap gave me that impression and I couldn't see any sizing information. When it arrived I was bemused to discover it was actually just the size of an average purse, not much bigger than my hand! Still, the design and colour is great so I shall keep it and use it as a purse when popping out to the shops/pub. As usual with Kipling it is very well made, and has useful zip compartments for separating money/keys/phone. The monkey is not furry - prompting hilarity from my kids at the "naked monkey"!

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot smaller than I thought. It fits all ..., 1 Aug. 2014
A lot smaller than I thought. It fits all I need in it but I thought the strap was going to be longer. Just sits under my armpit. Will do for going out at night.

3.0 out of 5 stars FABLOUS, 9 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 23 Mar. 2014
Ms. Y. Cleugh "Music lover" (Carlisle) - See all my reviews
I am a kipling girl anyway but I just adore this purse. It's very spacious and has an extra zip on the outside for additional cards or shopping list etc. The zip is very strong and seals from side to side so there is no risk of my money falling out. I find the little handle useful too as I slide it onto my wrist when carrying it up to the shop. This purse comfortably holds my phone, money, cards & house key. Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy purse, 23 May 2014
I like this purse very much as it is very roomy and has a few little pockets inside and would recommend to any friends needing a roomy purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Women's Lumios G Purse, 29 Jun. 2014
Excellent purse, nice size and l like the short strap so it fits nicely under your arm.All my friends are jealous.

5.0 out of 5 stars purse/bag, 20 Jun. 2014
I am really pleased with my purse / Little bag, it is big enough to keep my essentials in on a night out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›