5.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse
I bought this purse specifically for travel and nights out as I prefer a much bigger purse for every day use (Kipling's Brownie wallet).

Published 10 months ago by Ella

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I'm a huge fan of anything 'Kipling' but I am a little disappointed this time with the New Money Wallet. I cannot fault the material of course BUT the coin section....although designed with three sections to divide the different coins should you wish, it does tend to bulge out and you feel it's going to split. It probably won't due to the robust material you expect from...
Published 5 months ago by Junerome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse, 30 Dec 2013

When you open the purse there are 6 card slots, 2 of which are clear so ideal for driving licence/ID. There is also a section for notes. On the outside there is a zipped coin compartment with 3 sections. It is typical great Kipling quality and fits in smaller Kipling bags such as the Creativity X.

I'd really recommend this purse for use when travelling or for nights out when you want something compact but secure. If you're someone who doesn't carry many cards then it would be a good everyday purse for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it sets out to do, 13 Jun 2010
G. S. Coombs "gcoombs6" (Bromley England) - See all my reviews
I love this purse with one reservation. Why aren't there more pockets for cards. what woman only has 3/4 cards? There is room on the back of the csrd insert to add more pockets...so look lively Kipling!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great medium size purse, 17 Mar 2014
Bought two of these Kiping purses one in brown and the other in green, lovely colours and have a purse for the change and card and note sections, this to me is like a medium size purse not to big and not to small. Strong wearing materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rival for my Saddlers, love this Kipling Purse, 28 Aug 2014
I have long been a Saddlers purse girl but I have finally found a purse which rivals it and probably goes one step further! The Kipling New Money Wallet has everything I need and is slimmer than my other purse - fits in my handbags lots easier, much to my husband's and my ears relief!

It has a great coin section which splits into 3 so very easy to keep different coins or receipts separate. The zip goes all round the 3 sides so very easy access, no fiddling about looking for the 5p coins, plus coins do not fall out of any open areas when the purse is closed.

Separate credit card compartments, so easy to store the ones I use most with great access, much to the horror of my husband, ha ha.

See through window for your driving licence or personal details, photos, etc.

Great section for notes too.

Exactly what I need which is why I bought another one in a different colour.

PS the colours are great too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Purse, 7 Feb 2014
This is a lovely sturdy purse. It is bigger than I expected, and it only has one flap for cash notes (I thought there were two). Still it's another solid Kipling item and perfect for daily use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kipling purse, 18 Jan 2014
Lovely purse, pretty colour,good size, with spaces for everything. Delivery woz good too so am very pleased, would def recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good Kipling product, 15 April 2012
Great purse . I've had mine for about a year and it still looks great. Bought this one as a present for my mum who saw mine and loved it. Plenty of room for coins ,notes etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect lightweight purse, 16 April 2011
Ordered this to take abroad. It's a perfect size and has all the compartments I need better than taking my heavier leather one

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiplig winner, 28 Sep 2010
Mrs. Jayne Luce (Jersey) - See all my reviews
I had one of these previously and it is just my favourite. The zip went after a few years, but to be fair it was my fault from overfilling the change section with my car keys! I wanted a replacement but couldnt find one locally so as usual Amazon came up trumps and I now have my favourite wallet again.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice quality but not enough card slots, 19 Jun 2014
Good quality wallet but I found there were not enough card slots for me. There was only 3 tiered slots plus 1 inside and 2 ID slots. The change pocket is divided into 3 so I use one of those for gift/loyalty cards. Mineral blue colour is also darker than shown on screen. Got it for £17 in lightning deal but wouldn't pay full price.

Kipling Women's New Money Wallet