5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
As usual brilliant Kipling. I have chosen to use this for make up as it's long & takes brushes & eyeliner pencil perfectly.
Would be good for pens etc too.
Published 13 months ago by Baystar

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Upto The Usual Standard.
I've only given this item 2 stars because I don't think the quality is up to the usual high standards of "Kipling", I liked the colour and the style/size of the pencil case but the fabric was thin and unlined, I've had better pencil cases from "Kipling" in the past.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that I know.
Published 15 months ago by Max's Mam

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 May 2014
Would be good for pens etc too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 April 2014
I bought this for my niece, I am sure she will be pleased when she receives it. I gave had one for 10 years and it still looks new even although it has been continually used. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 8 April 2014
A lovely product - good size and high quality - just what you expect from Kipling. I will definitely be adding to my collection of Kipling bags and wallets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colour!, 4 April 2014
Mrs. V. Bradley "bookaholic" (Kidderminster, Worcs., England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Bought for my daughter as she was desperate for a Kipling monkey!! This little purse will be ideal for her to put her medication in when she goes on holiday. She takes a variety of tablets and this will keep them together. I am a true Kipling addict and have a large number of purses and bags. Was sorely tempted to keep this for myself. Will also make a really good pencil case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, practical, 27 Mar. 2014
Very cute pencil case. With the cheery cute monkey, bright colors, and tough zipper I will use for a longtime!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Upto The Usual Standard., 23 Mar. 2014
Max's Mam (Crook, County Durham, England) - See all my reviews
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars pencil case, 19 Mar. 2014
great, just as it looks in photo bought as a present, will buy from agaim and tell my friends of offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour ....., 8 Mar. 2014
Bought as a gift for a teenager - either as pencil case or cosmetics purse. Fingers crossed she likes it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 4 Mar. 2014
Mrs. B. Joshi - See all my reviews
I Love Kipling products and am a big fan of it as there are so durable and versatile.
My daughter already has a pencil case which gave me an idea that I can have them to keep my make-up products in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars another 5 stars., 11 Feb. 2014
This bag is super cute and versatile. The little monkey is a Plus and the color is vibrant. I Love kipling Bags.

Kipling Women's Freedom Purse/Pen Case