5.0 out of 5 stars This is The One
The Kipling Defea is the perfect bag. So there.

But seriously... we just got back from a holiday to the Arctic (wait, this is relevant, honest) and my Defea was the ideal travel companion. Allow me to explain.

My husband always ribs me about the amount of luggage I take anywhere. To be fair to him, I usually do take way more than I actually end up...
Published 9 months ago by MrsSpike

3.0 out of 5 stars plastic feeling
This color looks brighter than previous kipling bag i have, the defea model itself is really useful and lovely. However, the new material feels quite plastic, because i don't really like that feeling, decided to return it back.
Published 5 months ago by Yolanda

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy bag, 16 Feb 2014
True to the colour is lovely and vibrant. Lots of pockets and very roomy. Handy for travel as room for passport and all essentials needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOW?, 23 Jan 2014
Debbie L (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
How is it so BIG? I genuinely don't understand! It's not an oversized bag, measurements wise it was about the same as the one I already had (which was full!) but when I transferred all my stuff over it looked lost in this tardis of a handbag. It's waterproof material and all the zips and seams are super sturdy. I've never considered spending this much money on a bag before but I am so glad I did, totally worth the money space, quality and style-wise. The colour is lovely too, the picture doesn't do it justice, it is a nice deep purple not too flashy or in your face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag!, 31 Jan 2014
This is my second Defea in a matter of weeks. I brought one at the start of the year and decided it was so good I needed a spare! The chunky zips are wonderful, you find yourself opening them just for the noise they make (or maybe that's just me!). The pockets give you a place for everything so you don't spend forever digging around at the bottom looking for things. The quality is also top notch and I can definitely attest to the water resistant fabric. Also, as many other reviewers have stated, there is so so much room in the main compartment. In mine I carry;
A full size paddle brush
Kindle
Kipling brownie purse
Filofax
Can of deodorant
Keys (attached to the very handy key fob)
IPod with fold up headphones
All that and with room to spare! This bag really is a work horse. You need one in your life!

4.0 out of 5 stars great colour, 9 Feb 2014
Been wondering which bag to treat myself with, and plumped for this Defea, don't know if I am completely satisfied with my purchase. If this was Qvc I would probably return the bag, the reason being I didn't think it was as big as it is. Feels like its taking over when I have it cross body. Great organizer, 7 compartments outside! Jury still out, but fantastic bag for those who like bigger bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practicle Bag, 5 Aug 2013
I ordered this bag for every day use, the size is just right for all I NEED to carry, umberella, sunglasses, reading glasses, tissues, wipes, diary, make-up, comb not forgetting wallet and phone and other items, all those necessary things I just can't leave home without!!. I love all the different compartments which enables me to find what I'm looking for with out having to search for it. This is my 3rd Kipling bag they are very strong durable bags and can be cleaned easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Kipling Bag, 21 Jun 2012
This is my first Kipling bag. I have wanted one for ages and always watch out for them when they are on QVC, but always felt that I couldn't justify the prices - but then I found the Defea on Amazon for 35. Almost half the price as QVC!
I ordered it in the Tangerine colour and after three days it arrived. I am so pleased with it. I usually use massive bags for my handbags as I like statement style pieces, but wanted a change, and although the Defea is smaller than my usual choices, I am so happy I bought it.
It has loads of pockets on the outside of the bag. I was worried that the tangerine might be too over powering but it's lovely, really bright and vibrant. This definitely is the first of many Kipling bags for me! Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Defea, 16 May 2012
This is a great handbag. A good size, but not too big, a full size pocket with a zip on the back and small pockets on the front and sides. Two open pockets inside as well as 3 slots for pens. The top handles aren't big enough to wear over the shoulder, but the bag comes with a removable strap which is adjustable for over the shoulder or cross body. I was so pleased with the black one I bought a brown one as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Defea, 1 Jan 2014
My personal opinion is that the Kipling Defea is the best Kipling design. I have quite a few Defeas. Change them every season. Easy to do as empty the same pockets into same pockets..
This triangle design is divine. This will be my spring Defea. Loving the new Kipling spotty linings.
If you want a good all rounder the Defea is it. Plenty of pockets - 7 on outside. More inside & huge tardis middle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 23 Jun 2014
Love Kipling's practicality in design and workmanship . . . Although this one is slightly larger than my last model I'm more than a little pleased with it. I use all the pockets which leaves the main compartment virtually free for when I have little impulse buys. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Bag, 13 Jun 2014
Just love this bag it's cool and versatile a very good buy. Excellent maybe I will get them in each colour?

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›