5.0 out of 5 stars kipling purse
i couldn't not decide between 2 purse of this seller so i got both glad i did , Kipling is excellent as always , i recieved next day def would use again. the purse is fab size with zip for coins and few cards and zip around so feels very secure ,​
Published 16 months ago by T. Mason

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
-ve. Colour is disappointingly darker than photo suggests, but main problem is that it is floppy - try to zip the change section open/closed & it bends inwards - both issues disadvantages of distance buying.

Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 18 Aug. 2014

+ve It has inward facing sections for credit/rewards cards - better for security; areas for receipts; it's big enough to put notes in without having to fold them; and it isn't heavy.

If I'd paid the full price I would have returned it; as it is I shall use it as 'the other currency purse' when abroad - to allow easy swap over of currency.

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling purse, 13 Feb. 2014
T. Mason "madtaz31" (bristol) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars More card space needed, 14 Feb. 2014
I thought there were card slots on both side of the wallet, turned out to be on only one side. Otherwise, it's a really good wallet. I'm really satisfied with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 14 July 2014
Brilliant, just what I wanted. Just the right size to fit across my Kipling bag. The colour is bright enough to be spotted in the bottom of a big bag. Notes fit without being squashed and there's enough room for my mobile if I want to just take the one purse/bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very useful bright coloured wallet., 4 Sept. 2014
Sandra Bartlett "Sandra" (West Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
I really like this wallet and it is a really bright colour so easy to find in a large bag. There is enough space for all my cards, bus and rail pass, notes and change.
It is larger than I expected so might need to get a smaller purse for smaller handbags.
I will look at other Kipling products as pleased with this wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling olvie purse, 2 Feb. 2014
Seen on qvc for a lot more, ordered pink orchid and very pleased when it came the next day.great purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Purse, 26 Feb. 2014
Love it the price was good plenty of room for your coins and your notes do not
Get chewed up in the zip

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy purse., 8 Jun. 2015
Pam (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This purse is bigger than I thought it would be and I nearly returned it but I decided to keep it as it is so well made and I like the design. Now I really like it. It is lovely and roomy and has plenty of compartments inside to house notes, coins credit cards, stamps, receipts etc. It also keeps its good looks and slimline design no matter how much I cram into it! The only criticism I have is that the credit card slots are a little too tight and I have to force them in! Maybe they will loosen up with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgot to read dimensions, so too big for my small Kipling handbag!, 23 Jan. 2015
Other than not reading dimensions carefully, so bag not big enough to hold wallet! other than that Really pleased with wallet - had previously bought small Kipling handbag, so knew to expect something good. it's been put to use immediately and serves well, caring for credit cards, notes and coins so well. totally pleased! Expect it to last for ages - seems really durable, yet still pleasing to the eye! thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet!, 6 May 2015
CD (CHESHIRE, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely love it. Exactly as I expected, with plenty of room for stuff I need to carry plus extra junk, receipts etc. The size is equivalent to the leather wallet I was using, but because the coin pocket has a zip, my coins don't fall out into the purse. Overall weight doesn't add much to my purse (also a Kipling).

Might not suit everyone, but for me, utility and practicality reigns!

Kipling Women's Olvie Wallet