Price:£21.19 - £41.93

on 14 January 2011
If you are really looking for a cool wallet, then this is it!!
It has got a section for everything including some not so obvious hiding compartments. I have used it for about a year now and it still look as it did the first day I bought it.
The money is well spent on this item!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 4 January 2014
I took a chance buying this because I like a lot of room in my purse/wallet for coupons and cards etc. This covers everything very roomy purse plenty of card space extra spaces for notes coupons etc. I had Pink Orchid lovely colour thinking of getting the purple one as well Buy it you wont regret it.
on 25 February 2011
Large & spacious purse with plenty of pockets which hold cards, stamps, receipts without a problem. I've bought a second one for when the first one reaches the end of service! Difficult to find anything as good as this and I've been looking for a long time. Recommended if you carry lots of receipts, cards etc as I do.
on 18 June 2014
Needed a purse that was long and flattish to fit into my bag but with plenty of room for cards that wouldn't look bulky. Fits the bill - for me. Wide range of prices depending on the colour but love this colour and reasonable price. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 13 April 2015
I can't deny there IS something addictive about Kipling. This is the first item by them that I've had, but it probably won't be the last - even though I do balk at the prices, which are surely outrageous for bags and purses that aren't leather or, in my opinion, luxuriously lined. I don't find any of the slots in this wallet too tight for purpose, as stated by another reviewer. The slots and sections hold everything I need a purse to hold, neatly and efficiently. However, a rather serious design fault which I've realised during use, is that you can't use the wallet without leaving the coin 'area' open. After having all my coins end up on the ground in front of an ATM at Tesco's, I've decided to keep my loose change inside the zipped section of the coin area, although this is not something I normally do, or which I find convenient. Plus that leaves three quite large sections which are useful only for large, light items such as coupons, which won't easily fall out.
Reviewers seem to have found design or manufacturing flaws, for all of the Kipling wallets/purses, which I find surprising as design and 'organisation' is what Kipling bags are famous for.
on 2 July 2014
I own several Kipling purses (being a bit of a kipling freak) and can honestly say although the brownie is a little bigger than some of them, this is one purse/wallet that I keep on using... Plenty of room for your cards, coins and notes. Brilliant
on 3 September 2014
I have a couple of kipling bags and purses and luggage and though they wear well I wanted a different colour in the purse I have. So I ordered this one in a lovely bright colour very useful style lots of pockets very practical great price but the stitching on the fold over flap was already coming undone. I asked for it to be returned and exchanged and it was I was a little concerned about how the "new" purse would be if it was just a fault in the original purse or was I really just over estimating the quality of kipling purses. I dropped off the original, at an Amazon locker and Amazon kept me informed about what was happening even down to an email telling me a replacement purse was due to be delivered on Sunday and it was half an hour later. A week after I returned the original So now I have a great new purse in the style and colour that I wanted at a great price it hold all 19 cards comfortably many receipts lots of coins, and renewed faith in Amazon and kipling.
on 4 July 2014
Another winner from Kipling. Lots of usefully sized pockets, well laid out. Like it a lot.
on 5 January 2014
I ordered this purse as I previously had one which after around 3 years of non-stop use is still in perfect condition! I ordered this one as my other brownie which was of a lighter colour got really dirty after non stop use. This is a brilliant purse as it is not to big, has a lot of storage for cards and change etc. It is a lovely colour, a bit darker than pictured but all the more better. I am happy to pay for good quality which I know I have done.
on 11 July 2014
It' arrived in record speed for a free delivery item and it is, as other reviewers have said, packed full of credit card card holders and little sections. My only beef (and the reason for 4 stars, rather than 5) is that it is just a bit too big and would benefit in my view with a clip on wrist strap as it's just a bit too cumbersome to carry around in its own. Also just a bit too big for some of the bags I use. Yes, I know the size was no secret in advance of purchase, but it feels even bigger in real life. I may send it back as there is no point in keeping it if it is not going to get much use.