‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE BROWNIE!, 20 Mar 2014
I love my brownie purses. Easy to hold and use. Ample room for paper money and holds receipts and shopping lists and a generous sized zipped coin section-with ample space to actually get your hand in. Great credit card layout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purse!, 5 Jan 2014
I ordered this purse as I previously had one which after around 3 years of non-stop use is still in perfect condition! I ordered this one as my other brownie which was of a lighter colour got really dirty after non stop use. This is a brilliant purse as it is not to big, has a lot of storage for cards and change etc. It is a lovely colour, a bit darker than pictured but all the more better. I am happy to pay for good quality which I know I have done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Wallet, 4 Jan 2014
I took a chance buying this because I like a lot of room in my purse/wallet for coupons and cards etc. This covers everything very roomy purse plenty of card space extra spaces for notes coupons etc. I had Pink Orchid lovely colour thinking of getting the purple one as well Buy it you wont regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 14 Dec 2013
I ordered this purse after reading reviews on it, glad I bought it. Its a lovely purse, good size. Plenty room for cards and easy to access them. would highly recommend. The price was great too. very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Brownie Wallet, 16 April 2014
Mrs. I. M. Cooke (Doncaster, England) - See all my reviews
I had this wallet in my Wish List for some time because I thought it was rather expensive. As soon as I saw it with app. 9 discount, I decided I shouldn't miss it. I prefer a wallet where I can scan my Bus Pass without everyone being able to see what else is inside. This fits the bill, and although I wondered if my card would register through the gauze, I needn't have worried - it works every time. It does take a lot of room up in the bag (I have Orelie, so it can take it), but that's so you can have 5 notes etc standing flat. There are slots for 12 cards and spaces to tuck other bits and bobs, like receipts, and that part of the wallet is held with a press stud fitting so when you open the wallet to show your pass the rest of it remains closed. There is a zipped pocket for loose change.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything in one place, 16 April 2014
very practical and well made kipling wallet, sturdy and enough space for all my junk, well loads of plastic and receipts all in a good looking wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Kipling product!, 13 April 2014
Mrs. V. Bradley "bookaholic" (Kidderminster, Worcs., England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is my second Brownie Wallet - I am currently using olive one and was so pleased with its many slots for credit cards and id cards. I particularly like the popper on the outer edge which keeps this section closed. The zipped part for coins is really roomy, as are the sections for paper money. All in all this is an excellent purse/wallet. The 'Lacquer' finish on this purse really makes it stand out and shrieks excellent quality. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Spacious!, 5 April 2014
My husband and boys gave me an Amazon gift card for Mothers Day. Having spent some of it I used the remainder on the voucher when the Brownie was on daily deals and snapped one up. Have to admit, I had always preferred smaller purses and wondered if this would be too big for what I wanted. I have 5 Kipling bags so knew the quality to expect, but the sizes seemed larger than my usual choice of purses. Well I needn't have worried as it's brilliant. I have space for all my cards and no longer have to cram three/four or even five cards in one space (why did I ever think a small purse was a good idea?) There is not only ample card slots but also somewhere to put receipts which my smaller purses never had. The note/coin section is very roomy too and it doesn't feel bulky, even when stuffed with the rubbish I carry around all day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 April 2014
R (Exmouth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Amazingly you can get everything in this purse and it still stays slim. I'm now addicted to them, what more could you ask for, the black snake print is very classy

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 19 Mar 2014
i have a kipling bag in the same colour and like the bags i love the purse loads of room and card space arrived quickly very pleased

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›