on 19 May 2014
If you put all your cards in (one in each slot) they are too hard to get out individually when you need them as the whole section seems to tighten so you end up taking all out until the one you want is loose enough to remove!
on 23 September 2014
Love this purse it is a really good size with brilliant organisation. The front of the purse opens to reveal 3 sections and a zipped pocket. There is also a further 2 dip in sections and 1 under the flap. The section closes with a double popper so that it can expand if need be. The back of the purse opens with a double expandable popper to reveal a deep section for notes, there are 6 credit card slots on each side and 2 photo areas, and a further 2 sections behind each card panel. The colour is gorgeous and purse is sturdy but very lightweight. Highly recommend
on 13 January 2014
Excellent quality purse as you would expect from kipling, Lots of space for cards, photos, notes and coins. Nice size purse that is not to big. Lovely colour.
on 11 February 2014
My wife has been banging on about this purse for weeks so I got it for her without telling her. It was delivered in two days and she is delighted. I'm not an authority on womens' purses so I can't pass an opinion but she seems quite happy with it.
on 10 January 2014
I love my new purse the colour size it's fab and even better it was half price I would definitely recommend it!
on 30 July 2014
Lovely colour and right size unfortunately didn't work for me found the card section opened wrong side so was upside for me so have sent it back
on 7 February 2014
Good size, plenty of card slots, good strong clips, versatile, stylish and excellent choice of colours. Envied by my friends who now want one
on 24 January 2014
Lovely colour ..great price lots of space for cards the usual great kipling design and quality ..would definitely buy another in a different colour. Arrived quickly too.
on 25 March 2014
I brought this as i am a massive Kipling fan and i knew the quality would be very good, i wasn't disappointed the quality as always is superb. this purse is a very good size you have plenty of room for your notes, coins receipts etc it has a lot of card slots and has a double popper at the front so if your like me and keep a lot of receipts and your purse is bulging then it can expand a little.

i got this in black snake it is a gorgeous purse and would highly recommend it others

as always the purse arrived fast and packaging was very secure
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2015
I bought this when it was a flash offer but it is well worth full price. I am very happy with it.

It feels good quality and sturdy plus I love the colour. I have 25 different cards and find it difficult to get a purse that fits them all but that's not a problem with this one. I like that the cards and zip purse part are seperate and are secured with a popper.

I also manage to keep vouchers, first aid items and a few other bits in it without it feeling cluttered or disorganised.