5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Purse
Excellent quality purse as you would expect from kipling, Lots of space for cards, photos, notes and coins. Nice size purse that is not to big. Lovely colour.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs N

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of card slots but...
If you put all your cards in (one in each slot) they are too hard to get out individually when you need them as the whole section seems to tighten so you end up taking all out until the one you want is loose enough to remove!
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of card slots but..., 19 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Purse, 13 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kippling purse, 10 Jan 2014
I love my new purse the colour size it's fab and even better it was half price I would definitely recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars far too bulky, 4 July 2014
good price, loved the colour but it went back....yes there was lots of room for cards but when you filled the slots it bulged and made it too bulky and wide...plus they might fall out....

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour and right size unfortunately didn't work for me ..., 30 July 2014
Lovely colour and right size unfortunately didn't work for me found the card section opened wrong side so was upside for me so have sent it back

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 11 Feb 2014
Mrs. Susan Edwards (Cumbria, England.) - See all my reviews
My wife has been banging on about this purse for weeks so I got it for her without telling her. It was delivered in two days and she is delighted. I'm not an authority on womens' purses so I can't pass an opinion but she seems quite happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 7 Feb 2014
Good size, plenty of card slots, good strong clips, versatile, stylish and excellent choice of colours. Envied by my friends who now want one

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best wallets ever, 24 Jan 2014
Lovely colour ..great price lots of space for cards the usual great kipling design and quality ..would definitely buy another in a different colour. Arrived quickly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, 11 Sep 2014
Ginger "Online Shopper" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I already have the Brownie wallet and often find it a big too big for my handbags, this was on for a great price so I treated myself. The colour (Cardinal red) is lovely and the size is just perfect for my needs. Plenty of room for all the cards I have and the usual handy compartments (2) for id or photographs. I like that there is a back section for cards as well as notes, and there is ample room for coins in a zipped area. I will use the two openings inside for both notes and receipts. It`s nice and light to carry and very well made, easily kept clean because Kipling fabrics can be wiped. I would recommend this for any age, there are a lot of colours to choose from from perhaps the brighter ones may appeal to younger women who enjoy Kipling bags. I`m delighted with mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT PRICE AND EXCEPTIONAL VALUE, 16 Sep 2014
Last year i needed a new purse but couldnt find what i wanted.I ending up buying five purses but i couldnt get on with any of them until i found this design which is just perfect for my needs.After wasting quite a lot of money on purses that i only used for a short time i have decided to that i never want to be without a purse of this design so have decided to buy a few spares to put away.Amazon prices make this possible without breaking the bank

Kipling Women's Yelina B Wallet