5.0 out of 5 stars SO VERSATILE
I bought this to use as a toilet bag for holidays, but have found many uses for it. I have at the
moment got my make up in it. I got another one for hair rollers, combs etc. but use it for my
bracelets and other bits of jewellery. They are really very hands, just pick them up and go.
The colours are lovely too. I ordered Pink Orchid and Cactus Green...
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. Q

3.0 out of 5 stars So small
Expected this to be twice the size it is especially for the money! I won't get all my pills and potions in it but it has a cute fuzzy gorilla attached and a mirror and handy cosmetics bag.
Published 12 months ago by susancarlton2000

5.0 out of 5 stars SO VERSATILE, 27 Jan. 2014
The colours are lovely too. I ordered Pink Orchid and Cactus Green and love them both. As
well as the lovely case you get another little bag inside for makeup or other small bits you may
wish to carry.
I think they are brilliant bags and Kipling have done it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tardis!, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Marize Toiletries and Cosmetic Case (Shoes)
I ordered this as it had a wonderful price over the festive season, and as I needed a new make up bag I thought I would give this a whirl.
For the price I expected it to be quite small, but I have to say I was very surprised at how spacious it really is; it stores all my make up ( I would say I have an average amount) - in fact that just about half fills it! The smaller bag that comes with it is a great bonus too - I'm currently using it to store make up brushes in.
I ordered this in the Pink Orchid colour and it's so pretty, and I'm not sure if the picture shows it, but there is a monkey attached too! The smaller bag isn't lined.

Overall I'm really pleased with this - hope it stays at a reasonable price on Amazon as I've seen it elsewhere for nearly £50. If you're dithering over whether to get this - go for it - you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, 23 April 2014
I wanted this bag to do more than just be for cosmetics. I love it. It comes with the small bag for my make up. The Green case is somewhat smaller than Vanity type cases of the past. A much more user friendly bag. It is also soft and therefore can be squeezed into your suitcase if you need to. You can never go wrong when you purchase Kipling! It has a mirror on the lid side which is handy, washable lining and is very stylish. Love the new green colour also. Fantastic purchase at this price.

2.0 out of 5 stars No pockets, 1 April 2014
Lesley (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
I use this to store make up In I was very surprised that it had no pockets in it it's just a square bag. Kipling are well known there storage pockets in bags so if you are hoping this has pockets inside don't buy

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 20 Mar. 2014
Mrs. Jayne L. Omeara (uk) - See all my reviews
get loads in , love the colours , good quality . bought the whole luggage range to match , kipling fan big time I am ,

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Travel toiletries and matching cosmetic bag, 15 Mar. 2014
Fabulous kipling as usual have always been delighted with the style and quality .This is a nice size and good quality a nice addition to my ever growing Kipling collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars So small, 7 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toiletries Bag, 25 Jan. 2014
Purchased this set for a friend as part of her Christmas present and she loves it - size is perfect and will be used to store all her holiday toiletries for years to come - lovely black snake print which makes a lovely change from the plain material Kipling normally use.
Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but too small, 2 Aug. 2014
Lovely colour, nice bag but not big enough for my needs. I returned item but for this reason only.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Aug. 2014
bought as gift but looked exactly what i was expecting,very happy with it