on 12 June 2013
This is a lovely roomy shopper which can also double as a handbag. It is useful when you want to buy just a few things as you no longer have to carry a handbag plus a shopper. It is lightweight and also very attractive. There is also a detachable strap for those who prefer to wear this across the body thus leaving your hands free when travelling etc., This bag could also double as a beach bag as it has a waterproof lining. In all it is a great multi purpose bag at a great price!
on 13 August 2014
Kipling's Carnival Black Shopper Tote is so useful as an overnighter ti carrying Nightgown with change of lingerie. Matching double zipped matching make up Bag by Kipling plus The LBD and spare pair of shoes; and still plenty of room for my Samsung Galaxy Tablet together with everything a girl needs close to hand.
At the Amazon Price, you just cannot go wrong.
on 5 July 2014
It's great. Lightweight yet room. Love the two tone effect. So much cheaper than other places.
on 23 September 2014
Wonderful size to use as a carry on bag as well as a beach bag. The botton in another colour -in my case beige and golden- adds a touch of glamour (though it was suspicious for the security officer at the airport who kept searching for a second bottom till she had to surrender to the evidence, the bag is just designed like that!!!). Anyway, a great big bag.
on 30 August 2015
This product was received on time appropriately packaged. The bag was absolutely fabulous. My daughter, for whom it was intended was delighted with it. It is spacious and big enough for school books and lunch. She is tall and it sits on her shoulders both by the shoulder straps and handles really well and suits her height. Would definitely recommend.
on 26 August 2013
What a fantastic bag! I bought it for my daughter for school, and she loves it! I was so impressed I bought myself one in a different colour and love it. Even ended up having to order one for my neighbour when she saw them! It's great. Loads of room to carry your stuff and the key cord so no need to hunt for keys! Well done kipling, you've done it again!!
on 27 January 2016
I love this killing bag.i have many bags but this is one of those bags that fits all.Can be used with casual or smart clothing and used with my different colours of colouring without looking out of place. It has all the usual interior pockets-phone, pen and zip compartment. It's very roomy and also has a long strap if you wish to wear it across your body
on 4 February 2015
I love Kipling bags and have quite a few. They are good quality, colourful and suit my style. This time I wanted something a bit bigger than usual. This has the usual useful pockets inside. But, like another reviewer said it could do with a pocket on the back for mobile and bus pass, for small things to get at quickly. This is why it only got five stars.
on 27 March 2014
I have quite a few kipling bags and love them all. Bought this one for travelling - can use as hand luggage and even as a beach bag. The base seems to be of a more waterproof material which will be good as you won't have to worry so much about where you set it down. I'm sure I could also fold it up and carry it with me on a shopping trip
on 29 June 2015
Great kipling bag. Roomy and lovely colours. Great for travelling. Brilliant price.