5.0 out of 5 stars Shopper Combo Bag
Published 6 months ago by Janne B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Large bag
Usual Kipling standard but a little larger than I thought but very good price so I will be keeping it. Fit lots of bits and bobs for holidays also good to put smaller bag in and to do a bit of shopping after work.
Published 3 months ago by Denise R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shopper Combo Bag, 4 Feb 2014
I was a bit confused with the measurements, there seems to be a N Combo which is 52cm W and not 44cm. But the bag is exactly what I wanted: a big but not too big shopping bag. But it will hold groceries for which I will also use it. As it is floppy, I can fold it and put in my Erasto handbag which is very handy. I like the long handles, easy to wear on your shoulder, especially with some weight in it. The Chevron colour is not too bright. It only arrived today so use will tell how practical it is.After using this bag for 14 days for shopping, I am very satisfied with it. It can be neatly folded, doesn't weigh much and can hold a lot of stuff, even a big tart in a box! Very happy with my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous colour, 25 Mar 2014
Well as i have said before i am a massive Kipling fan and this bag is as good as the rest. It is a large shopper bag with long handles so this can easily be worn on the shoulder even when wearing a big winter coat it still sits very nicely.

Inside the main compartment you have a very large area which you can fit lots into and also a smaller zipped pocket. The main zip on the outside is very secure and of course you have the Kipling monkey which on this bag looks very classy as it is a metal monkey

The bag is made of nylon so again it is very easy to keep clean and the colour i got which was the purple one is stunning and will brighten up anyones day.

Bag arrived very quickly and nicely packed thanks to amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag, 3 Jan 2014
A good looking, capacious bag, just right for everything I have in a handbag plus room for shopping when I'm out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical tote bag!, 30 Jan 2014
Bought this for a gift. A very nice and practical tote bag. Good size. Has waterproof cover . Looks very smart and trendy. Has got zip pockets. Great bag

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love this gorgeous bag. the fabric tropical flower in black is luscious, 1 July 2014
I have bought this as a smart walking along oxford street bag to hold my essentials. I usually go for the smaller bags in the basic range but I wanted a larger bag and a smarter bag. this is smarter because firstly the print makes it look like a silk damask. and no silver zips. this bag is fitted with shiny black zips in keeping with this lovely floral fabric. its large so will also double as my flight bag and my beach bag as I know I can wash it.

its large enough to take my travel slanket with room to spare, you have the key fob which you can also attatch your purse. this saves having to root around such a large bag. the creativity purses have a metal ring which is perfect for that. theres a pocket for your phone and a zipped pocket that's big enough to hold some of your bigger kipling purses. the handles are large enough to use as a underarm bag plus you have the long cross body strap that you can detach and put in the bag if you dot want to use use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 14 Feb 2014
Love this bag, dxactly what I wanted. Ultralite, roomy, and half the price it was on the Kipling website. What's not to like!

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy bag, 10 Feb 2014
Love the colour of this bag - nice and bright. Lots of room and usual Kipling styling. Only downside is would have liked a small outer pocket for phone, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag., 9 Feb 2014
love this bag, great size, great colour, great price. bought it in the pink and purple, seen it for almost double the price. a real bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for, 5 Jan 2014
I am really pleased with my kiplin bag it was just what I was looking for and it was very good value .

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful bag, 24 Jan 2014
Beautiful bag, good design, like most in Kipling. Interior is lined with a great food un the key fob is worth gold! The delivery was very fast! I'm very satisfied!

Kipling Women's Shopper Combo Tote