5.0 out of 5 stars Shopper Combo Bag
Published 12 months ago by Janne B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Large bag
Usual Kipling standard but a little larger than I thought but very good price so I will be keeping it. Fit lots of bits and bobs for holidays also good to put smaller bag in and to do a bit of shopping after work.
Published 9 months ago by Denise R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shopper Combo Bag, 4 Feb. 2014
I was a bit confused with the measurements, there seems to be a N Combo which is 52cm W and not 44cm. But the bag is exactly what I wanted: a big but not too big shopping bag. But it will hold groceries for which I will also use it. As it is floppy, I can fold it and put in my Erasto handbag which is very handy. I like the long handles, easy to wear on your shoulder, especially with some weight in it. The Chevron colour is not too bright. It only arrived today so use will tell how practical it is.After using this bag for 14 days for shopping, I am very satisfied with it. It can be neatly folded, doesn't weigh much and can hold a lot of stuff, even a big tart in a box! Very happy with my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous colour, 25 Mar. 2014
Well as i have said before i am a massive Kipling fan and this bag is as good as the rest. It is a large shopper bag with long handles so this can easily be worn on the shoulder even when wearing a big winter coat it still sits very nicely.

Inside the main compartment you have a very large area which you can fit lots into and also a smaller zipped pocket. The main zip on the outside is very secure and of course you have the Kipling monkey which on this bag looks very classy as it is a metal monkey

The bag is made of nylon so again it is very easy to keep clean and the colour i got which was the purple one is stunning and will brighten up anyones day.

Bag arrived very quickly and nicely packed thanks to amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical tote bag!, 30 Jan. 2014
Bought this for a gift. A very nice and practical tote bag. Good size. Has waterproof cover . Looks very smart and trendy. Has got zip pockets. Great bag

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i was looking for, 5 Jan. 2014
I am really pleased with my kiplin bag it was just what I was looking for and it was very good value .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bag., 12 Jan. 2015
Donald Houlihan "geo den" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
The original bag didn't arrive so I emailed Amazon and the next day a replacement was on my doorstep.
The bag is perfect for my daughter who wanted a bag to carry her laptop and a file of papers for University. It is roomy but not so big that it looks like a shopping bag. The style fits flat over shoulder or cross body and is the sturdy construction we all know and love from Kipling.
Yes expensive, too expensive I used to think I would never pay that much for a materiL bag...... I got one as a present and now realize why these bags are worth every penny. Throw it in the washing machine when it is dirty and it will look like new, the only downside is they never wear out so I am never quite justified in buying the new one which I do with alarming frequency!

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomy bag, 10 Feb. 2014
Love the colour of this bag - nice and bright. Lots of room and usual Kipling styling. Only downside is would have liked a small outer pocket for phone, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag., 9 Feb. 2014
love this bag, great size, great colour, great price. bought it in the pink and purple, seen it for almost double the price. a real bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 14 Feb. 2014
Love this bag, dxactly what I wanted. Ultralite, roomy, and half the price it was on the Kipling website. What's not to like!

4.0 out of 5 stars Only 4 * as I would prefer to have the zip going the other way as I wear my bags on the left and like zips at the front not the, 7 Sept. 2014
Gorgeous bag. Big and roomy as I bought this intentionally as cabin baggage but somehow think I'll be using this more often. Only 4 * as I would prefer to have the zip going the other way as I wear my bags on the left and like zips at the front not the bag. Would recommend this bag though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag, 3 Jan. 2014
A good looking, capacious bag, just right for everything I have in a handbag plus room for shopping when I'm out

Kipling Women's Shopper Combo Shoulder Bag