on 14 November 2013
ordered 6 bottles for 7.99 instead only received ONE !!! False advertising and very poor value for money. Would not recommend to any one.
on 23 February 2014
I ordered one box, one leaked everywhere, so I called and advised Amazon, so they very kindly sent out another box. This one was even worse than the last. But not knowing that it would happen again, it had leaked all over my kitchen floor!! Not happy!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2013
Love this product and especially as I purchased thus when was on offer I ordered on 1st October and received order on the 22nd November but for that price I was t bothered about waiting.

One happy customer!!!
on 6 December 2013
Very good gel for washing not only for children but also for people with sensitive skin. I would recommend this product
on 6 March 2014
Used fairy 4 a long time especially now I have a baby. Washes well & smells nice. Bought here as good price.
on 3 June 2015
Lids had come off and product leaked all over the inside of the packaging.
on 25 July 2014
Good stuff but now cheaper in the supermarket.
on 27 August 2013
I had fairy tablets before and they are really great.unfortunately I can't say the same thing about the gel.You can hardly smell that your laundry is clean and if you can than the smell is awful.I will go back to tablets but never ever to fairy gel.

See one answered question