5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Kittens
Just read the last one and am soooooooo gona miss the August boy's was a lovely ending for three brilliant books a must read kindle kittens and well done Lora Leigh
Published 9 months ago by Susan

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the rest of Men of August series first
Published on 18 Dec 2011 by Dobsew

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the rest of Men of August series first, 18 Dec 2011
Dobsew (Colchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the first story I have read from Lora Leigh and the Men of August and I would recommend you read the first three books first. This is the concluding story and has possibly spoilt the series for me as I know what happens. I will of course go back to read more about the Men of August and their women to piece together what I was evidently missing from this short story.

I really like Lora Leigh's writing and I think I would have enjoyed this more had I known the background of all the men and what went on previously. It didn't really have much to do with Christmas apart from the men trying to work out what the women want from them and what they can give the women for presents.

That said, all the characters seemed to be a lot of fun and can imagine their stories are full of erotic passion. I'm looking forward to finding out!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Kittens, 26 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank the lord they've seen the light, 4 Oct 2013
It's now a year later.
Cade's married Marly, Brock's married Sarah and Sam's married Heather. Unofficially they all married one another.
Now Marly's had a baby to Cade. He's 6 month's and very much loved but things have moved on dramatically. The three pushover's sorry women have pulled on their big girl pants and denied the brother's the sex for some time. It's obvious to the brothers something is wrong but dammed if they know what. Each of them start demanding from their respective wives only to be told 'guess'.
Eventually the penny drops. No more sharing in and out of the bedroom. Marvellous they don't want to share anymore. Their cured its a miracle.
Fancy a decent menage then try this
Desire for Three [Desire, Oklahoma 1] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour)

5.0 out of 5 stars August Heat:Book 4, 18 Sep 2013
OMG loved this book, so funny in places and how all three men work the women is hilarious. All four books are worth the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 12 Sep 2013
Having read the three novels, I really enjoyed revisiting them all and finding out they all lived happy ever after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, this is an amazing read, 29 April 2013
I love Lora Leigh books, She never fails, this book is amazing, good plot ! love it love it! Super read