on 4 June 2014
I adore this app! It features all my favourite bears: Sweet Velvet Teddy, Rainbow Hugs Bear, Hugs-a-Plenty Puppy, Cute Caramel Pup and more - which I all have! I rated it four stars because some of my bears are missing, such as Stripes-a-Lot Bunny and Harajuku Hugs Panda. But it's okay, I still love the app! Please get it if you like BABW, or just want a fun game.
on 27 April 2014
A must for any build a bear fans my children spend ages on it keeping them happy on car journeys
on 17 March 2014
I really love this game I find the bears funny bearing in mind some of the missions/objectives are quite hard also you can`t move the bears they move around themselves. But the bears are soooooo cute some are funny too!!!!!! The graphics are very good too with cute little outfits overall I think this game is amazing I love how you get a house as well perfect for young children.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2014
Really Worth The Money! I Have Bears and I haven't Registered Them but you can buy one. 3.19 Get It now!
on 10 March 2014
I need help with this game but it's really fun tot but just ignore bad people on this and you'll be fine I'm 14 just to say but most important of all have fun!
0Comment39 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2014
This game is so much fun I could play on it for days and days until I die.This game is............AMAZING.
on 30 March 2014
This game is definitely amazing! I once went on it 4 hours!! GET IT . Is suitable for everyone!!! Tara O'KANE age 9
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 January 2014
Get this app it is tots AMAZING got to build a bear workshop I got six don't listen to bad comments so have a fun time!
0Comment76 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 August 2014
My 5 year old granddaughter loves this game but needs guidance with how to play. Your child needs to be able to read to play, and even I found some of the instructions a little difficult to understand. Beautiful colours and so many bears to build with lots of accessories. We spent over an hour playing this and she was fascinated. Well worth the money.
on 23 December 2013
This game is amazing I would recommend this to kids.
Though some of the missions are a bid hard, but on the other it's amazing!
Plz ignore the mean comments this game is amazing
0Comment77 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse