on 6 November 2013
I have had arthritis for several years; had a hip replaced almost 3 years ago, and have been told the medical people cannot help
anymore, except to prescribe painkillers (I hate taking tablets). Saw a review in the news about Flexiseq, thought I have nothing to lose, and am so thankful I took a chance, it is brilliant. I have been using it for 10 days now, and the pain has diminished already.
I would recommend this to anyone who has arthritic pain, it is WONDERFUL, in fact, have told a lot of friends about it already. so
I hope Amazon sellers have plenty in!
on 21 September 2014
i have seen this cream adverts in papers and magazines. I have very bad pain in my hands and my joints are beginning to swell!! I am a crafter and use my hands a lot. I had tried some of the so called "over the counter" pain gels. I treid the ones that heat up, the ones that cool, and I even went into my doctors to get an aniti imflamatory cream prescribed!.
I had my self creamed up like a oven ready chicken fro the roast!!!
Any way I had only to use a very small amount of the cream the size of a thumb nail! and massaged it into my finger joints.
It was very easily absorbed, and also had a very pleasant smell, not like other creams. after a few minutes I had almost instant ease off my pain.
I hope that maybe the price will be reduced in the future as it is expensive the twin pack was good value and was the cheapest I have seen.
I can recommend it fully!
on 4 March 2014
I have very bad knees due to osteoarthritis I decided to try this cream and it has helped I could not straighten my knees and now I can . I just want this to continue .I should say I have used it for about a week
on 11 December 2013
Its fascinating - this product has a range of reviews from 5 stars all the way down to 1 star; some people think it's a miracle cure whilst others think it's an expensive complete waste of time.

I've been using it for about four weeks now for arthritis in the hip, and while it may have helped reduce the pain and discomfort marginally (which may have happened anyway as I have 'good' days and 'bad' days) for me it hasn't worked wonders. To be fair though, the manufacturers don't claim it to be a miracle product, it's the media that always hypes up the latest potential miracle, but then they need to grab your attention because they have newspapers to sell.

Bottom line - given that there are apparently some 8 million arthritis sufferers in the UK alone, if this, or any other product, could actually halt your arthritis in its tracks, and/or significantly reduce your pain and discomfort such that you could be pain free, or get back the mobility you used to have, how much would you be prepared to pay £20, £50, £100, £1000, almost any amount provided it worked, I know I would.

The fact is arthritis is a degenerative disease which doesn't 'get better', so despite advances in medicine and technology, until they can replicate and insert a replacement ligament for one that nature originally provided, but that has worn away, nothing is going to stop two major bones (eg knee, hip) that are rubbing together from hurting.

Flexiseq appears to work almost immediately for some but then apparently has little or no effect on others, just like many other products on the market, so throw your £20 or whatever at it and keep your fingers crossed. Personally I'm going to continue to apply it for another couple of weeks to see if it has any cumulative effect, but without any great expectation. It would also be nice if they sold a completely full tube of gel (without increasing the price)
55 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 October 2013
Flexiseq is magic. It actually does what it says on the tube. I have bad arthritis and this is the only thing that has helped it other than drugs which don`t always work. I recommend it to everybody. Should be available in he U.K. at the end of the year.
on 19 September 2014
I have arthritis in my first metatarsal (1MTP - big toe joint) and since using flexisec once a day I can say I've not had any major flare ups (my last one was pretty painful and I gave up football for a year), but I've now been back in sport and play football once or twice a week for the past 6weeks, my foot is still going ok after being on flexisec for a couple of months applying once before bed... This was my second order of flexisec and I'll continue with it!
on 1 November 2013
Bought this for mum, mum-in-law and her friend, all of whom have dreadful arthritis in their hands. And after one week they are all reporting improvements in mobility and reduction in pain. It may not be a cure but it is certainly making their lives easier. As for the service. Very very quick. 5*
on 15 January 2014
Uptil now i have'nt noticed much difference except when i actually rub it on,maybe it's not the thing for me,one more tube to go through,then i hope i'll notice an improvement in my condition,till then i live in hope.
UPDATE:Almost finished my second tube,the aching in my right wrist has all but disappeared while my left wrist(which was the worst)has eased considerably,maybe it's because i rubbed it on instead of smearing it on,ready to order some more, persistance is the key,it is a little expensive but worth it for the relief!
on 9 January 2014
Using it made no difference whatsoever to my arthritic shoulder joints. I could not recommend it to anyone at all.
on 24 September 2013
Great expectations but no difference whatsoever - even with using 2 packs! Very expensive and would not try/use again! Packs arrived on time and packaging good.