‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars For that this is perfect and the 1, 20 July 2014
paul crowe "smoggy paul" (sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Superb.....I only wanted it for carrying water on hot days and maybe keys, phone and wallet. For that this is perfect and the 1.5l capacity is enough for me. It won't allow you to carry anything else, so if you need more then get a larger backpack. No chest strap, just the two shoulder straps but I find it doesn't move more than a cm or two, and on runs up to 13miles in the heat I've had no chafing. The bite valve is great, no drips and no airlocks. Tip would be to fill the reservoir and edit her refrigerate or even drop ice cubes in (the wide opening to fill allows lots of room) in before you set out. Very Glad I bought this

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has your back ;), 16 July 2014
Michael Gray "mikey_g_1987" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This product is absolutely brilliant, especially for the price! It holds 1.5L, and I believe there is a 2L version floating around on Amazon somewhere, but this is perfect for a 5k-10k run (I usually have some water left in it after a 5k). The straps are easy to adjust and sit comfortably, though I can imagine them rubbing slightly if you don't get the fit quite right (I wear a long sleeve top for running so this isn't a problem for me)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cycling Rucksack, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: CAMELBAK Hydrobak Men's Hydration Pack (Sports)
The bag is relatively small, and a big guy might think it was a bit too small. My 8 year old son uses when cycling it and it fits him perfectly. It has a 1.5 litre capacity which is very easy to get to, lift the flap and the opening is immediately available. It has a small pocket on the lower section on the rear of the bag to fit snacks and other such things.

It is very well made, and the bright green means my son is visible from a long distance away. The price was 25% cheaper than my local bike shop, so it was a bargain and well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kit but a bit expensive, 5 Oct 2014
I was looking for a way to carry water, keys and an inhaler when running without them being in my pockets in the way. The CamelBak is very well made and comfortable, a great size for my purpose. The only slight issue is the price, even though I feel it's great quality it is expensive I reckon £20 would of been better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says the tin!, 8 July 2014
Easy to use, does what it say on the tin! Small and lightweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Comfortable to wear and easy to clean. Solid bladder construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for long runs, 26 Sep 2014
Excellent for long runs. I don't leave home without it. It sits well on your back with no movement at all and liquid does not slosh about as long as you have all the trapped air removed.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd like a bit of space for a phone or a ..., 25 Oct 2014
Small neat but could do with a bigger storage pocket. I'd like a bit of space for a phone or a wallet. The zip pocket can only really accomodate car keys and loose change.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for shortish cycles out, 22 Nov 2014
Great item for shortish cycles out. Some room for keys / change

Overall very happy for basic camelbak for very low price when purchased (£14 delivered)

4.0 out of 5 stars One you've had Camelbak you'll never look back!, 13 May 2014
This is perfect for my cycling needs. Its lightweight but can hold a good amout of water for the distances I cycle. Has a handy little zip up pocket big enough to keep keys and phone etc. Very well made east to take apart and clean too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›