5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what I've done but Thankyou.
I wanted to buy the book but appears I have bought the kindle version. However, I'm sure this version will be just as good once I get a kindle. Thank you. Fast delivery. Excellent.
Published 10 months ago by J. Bird

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much there
Err. its just a very spaced out list (one per page) of the cheat codes I can find on any number of websites. No information on the game play, story, missions, collectibles or anything else in the game.
So cheats yes. Hints, Guide or anything else, not there.
Published 13 months ago by Mark Sherman

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what I've done but Thankyou., 12 Dec 2013
J. Bird "Big Bird" (Braintree, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto V Cheats: The Unofficial Guide to GTA 5 Cheats, Hints, and Codes for Xbox 360 & PS3 (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much there, 20 Sep 2013
So cheats yes. Hints, Guide or anything else, not there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this, 9 Oct 2013
I have since found free apps for my iphone that contain all of these cheats etc.
Don't bother buying this kindle "book".

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay well clear of this its a rip off!, 1 Oct 2013
I bought this book for my Kindle device and paid £1.98 for it. The cost is irrelevant but there was nothing useful at all inside the book. No problem as it stated that the book would be regularly updated as more things were discovered about the game. Three days later when checking the given link for updates they informed me the book was now available FREE! As if that's not a big enough insult I have received no updates to the book whatsoever!

A complete and utter scam!