4.0 out of 5 stars XNFit activity tracker
For the money an excellent product. I would give it 5* if I was just rating on simplicity of use and value for money.
However there are a few things that need addressing:
1. I have doubts about the accuracy / use of the sleep record, (I don't sleep well but the tracker says that 90% of my sleep is in the medium / deep sleep area).
2. The instructions that...
Published 18 months ago by BGW

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good but no useful setting up help
I use the Fitbit but I chose this one for my friend. Looks good and is light and easy to wear but the set up is far from easy! It took my friend ages to set up but she had failed so I had a go, some time later I got it all set up. Sadly not much online help so if you are not a good googler then you may have troubles!
Published 14 months ago by Ms C G Ellison

4.0 out of 5 stars XNFit activity tracker, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: XNFit The Clip Activity Tracker - Sleep Tracker - Pedometer (Misc.)
However there are a few things that need addressing:
2. The instructions that come with the tracker are fairly good, but a bit minimalist in parts.
3. I couldn't update the software from the web address given and had to email XNFit. They were quick to respond with the following; [...] which worked fine.

I have tried a number of pedometers (cheaper) and ended up throwing them away. The XNFit unit is a dream to use after experiencing other units. You just need to remember to download the data from it if you want keep a record of your progress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt live without it, 26 Sept. 2013
Its compact and easy to use, clips onto a belt, trousers or top and its comfortable at night to measure sleep patterns. I couldnt live wothout it now, i use it every day. It records how many steps you have done and how deep you slept at night. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant gadget, 7 Nov. 2013
What a gorgeous bit of kit this is. I was looking to replace an old pedometer and stumbled across this and its a revelation. It's small and light and the display is lovely. Unlike the old lcd displays you can actually see this one in dark or murky conditions (the flip side is that it's harder to see in bright sunlight).
You set it up via PC software so if you don't have a PC you're stuffed. Would've been nice if it had bluetooth and an iPad app as an alternative but hey, this is already a lot of tech for the price.
Personally I'm not bothered about the sleep monitor - if you're a good sleeper it's pointless and if you're a poor sleeper I don't see how it'll help to improve things. But you can use the supplied wrist band to make the XNFit into a watch. One click of the button brings up the time and date. This is a handy feature whether you clip it on or keep it loose in a pocket, in fact I've stopped wearing a watch since I got this.
As with any pedometer, the accuracy depends on the data you give it - it relies on the stride length you tell it and it is up to you to walk accurately if you want precise results. Either that or get a gps device! If you work in steps rather than distance it's less of a problem. A minor gripe for me is that it's metric all the way and I still think in miles but I can live with it. All in all, it as exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pedometer, 28 Mar. 2014
I think this is a great pedometer - once I had learned how to use it. The instructions are not very clear but I coped. I went to the website I saw on a review rather than the one given in the instructions and got things working just fine. (I say this because I am a not very techi grandmother)

5.0 out of 5 stars How much sleep?, 6 May 2014
Love this little gadget. I wear it clipped to my bra and nobody ever knows it's there. Really shows how sedentary my job is and really encourages me to get off my bottom when I get home of a night. Also, it shows how much quality sleep I have. This was an eye opener (sorry about the pun). All in all, a very good gadget for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great budget tracker, 31 Mar. 2014
I bought this for a friend who had a keep fit regime and she was delighted with it. Can't be paired to a smartphone or computer by Bluetooth but this is reflected in the price. My friend really liked the fact that it had a visual display and it was also a handy watch as she doesn't like wearing wristwatches. Would have given 5 stars but it was too easily lost, as was hers, after only a cole of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Produce, 18 April 2014
If you need to keep an eye on what your up to then this is the product for you. For the cost it keeps a good eye on me. I lead an inactive lifestyle at work so its important I keep on top of things. This gives me a visual insight on things. You can downloads the drivers if your computer doesn't have a disk drive as mine doesn't.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks good but no useful setting up help, 6 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it!, 2 Dec. 2014
I am really please with my XNFit, it does everything it said it did at a reasonable price and no issues. I wear it clipped to my bra and pop it on first thing in the morning and wear it all day. It records all my activity and when my day is completed the handy charger/usb uploads the information to my PC. It took me a while to get used to the software but after thoroughly reading the instructions the updates work fine.

Being able to charge the device is wonderful, my previous device used batteries very quickly.

The display is clear and it does what I need it to do, count steps and calories and measure distance. I haven't used the sleep tracker at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleep tracker excellent, 13 Jun. 2014
This is an excellent gadget, although we had to charge it up before it would do anything - the instructions said it would start straight away.
Please don't trust the clip - we lost the tracker on the second day of wearing it.