5.0 out of 5 stars Lonnnng review but this trike deserves it!
Published 11 months ago by David Farrell

3.0 out of 5 stars Trike that does not Trike.
Published 3 months ago by Bw1

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonnnng review but this trike deserves it!, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Got this trike on offer at an unbelievable price of £35, ordered it close to midnight on a Sunday and it had arrived by Thursday afternoon, so delivery was also better than I could have hoped. After reading reviews here on amazon and a few other sites I had prepared myself for the worst instructions on the planet which actually turned out to be ok, I can understand the confusion some people may have had but it's not all bad and maybe adds 5 extra minutes of head scratching to the total assembly time (which was under an hour by the way), so with the trike assembled and ready for my almost 10 month old to try, my 2 and a half year old jumped in instead and had a ball in it! Finally coaxed him out and put my 10 month old in (there are ALOT of buckles but I don't see why extra safety precautions could be anything but a good thing) and took him a short walk to his grandparents house, he laughed and sang the whole way there and only fussed when we stopped for too long! Safe to say he loves it.
As for the quality of the product itself, I wasn't expecting it to be so good, and would gladly have paid full price if I'd known what I was getting! The frame of the trike is metal but still light, the footrest is better than on a lot of other trikes we test drove in shops, the pedals and front wheel don't catch my 10 month olds feet when we turn (which I noticed another brand did) and the rubber on the wheels makes for a smooth ride. The only noisy factor is the little bucket on the back but that's all part of the fun so who cares? I also normally hate the sunshades that come with those trikes as they're so flimsy, the shade on this trike is so strong it's actually hard to position! But again if it means it will withstand the wind a bit better it's worth it, it also detaches ridiculously easily so if you don't like it, don't use it, no biggy! Quite clearly I love this trike and can't fault it. It does everything the more expensive trikes do except recline, but if you're looking for a reclining trike I think your pram is a better option anyway. Hope this review helps anyone who has been on the fence for a while like I was!

3.0 out of 5 stars Trike that does not Trike., 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Great delivery time, bad delivery company -Yodel, do I need to say any more? We found our sons trike outside our front door and wondered how it had not been stolen. However this is nothing to do with the seller! The trike itself was relativly easy to put together. My problem came when my son on his birthday tried to pedal the trike. The pedals go round but do not move the wheels! It is a trike that does not trike! At this stage my boy likes us to push him via the parent handle, it is teaching him to steer, however my heart sank when I saw the wheels do not move meaning his trike only moves when adults are pushing it. He is the right age and weight as stated on the trike description. The wheels are made of hard plastic and there is obv no chain system. Seems fine for the first stage but pretty useless at any stage where a child wants to pedal their own trike around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, awesome product, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Amazing value, awesome product, super fast delivery, so far not a thing to complain about!!!!!!!!!!!
I found the trike easy to assemble on my own - I'm not exactly DIY friendly either!!!
I had if our the box and my wee boy in it within an hour!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Moneys Worth, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
You get for what you pay for with this. It was fairly difficult to put together and when the safety bar is on the wheels don't turn so it's a bit annoying. Overal though it's good value for money and my little boy loves it. If you are looking for better quality though I would suggest paying more money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trike, 11 Sept. 2014
Mrs. Joan Ryder (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Very sturdy and good value for money. Our grandson loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to assemble (I managed to do it alone) a ..., 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Was delivered very quick and much earlier than expected, easy to assemble (I managed to do it alone) a lovely bike my 1yr old loves and is very safe in, the only thing stopping it getting the 5 stars is the handle isn't as sturdy as I'd like

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems very sturdy, but the first setting for the seat means ..., 6 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
a real pain to assemble. Seems very sturdy, but the first setting for the seat means my sons feet scrap along the floor instead of on the footrests. Yet the plastic harness wont along for it to be in the further seat rest.

1.0 out of 5 stars The barely has enough room for my little one to sit on he doesn't like it because its so uncomfortable, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Very cheap for what it is. The barely has enough room for my little one to sit on he doesn't like it because its so uncomfortable. Crappy plastic and it doesn't even fit together properly. we had to screw our own holes!

4.0 out of 5 stars ... set up but once it's set up it's really good. My son loves going out on this with ..., 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
A nightmare to set up but once it's set up it's really good. My son loves going out on this with his toy dog attached to the front!! !! Good sized basket on the back ideal for wipes etc. Overall a good trike

3.0 out of 5 stars Great buy but pedals can be a hazardous as smaller ..., 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Great buy but pedals can be a hazardous as smaller kids feet can get trapped when they aren't old enough to keep feet on pedals . My son kept getting his feet caught,pedals should be able to lock in postion

Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike