5.0 out of 5 stars Lonnnng review but this trike deserves it!
Published 3 months ago by David Farrell

2.0 out of 5 stars Trike 4 in 1
Am usually good at handy work. Never struggled to put anything together ever. This is an absolute nightmare to Assemble. Instructions worst you could imagine with minute writing and pictures.
Published 6 months ago by MR HAFIZ ALGURAFI

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lonnnng review but this trike deserves it!, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Got this trike on offer at an unbelievable price of £35, ordered it close to midnight on a Sunday and it had arrived by Thursday afternoon, so delivery was also better than I could have hoped. After reading reviews here on amazon and a few other sites I had prepared myself for the worst instructions on the planet which actually turned out to be ok, I can understand the confusion some people may have had but it's not all bad and maybe adds 5 extra minutes of head scratching to the total assembly time (which was under an hour by the way), so with the trike assembled and ready for my almost 10 month old to try, my 2 and a half year old jumped in instead and had a ball in it! Finally coaxed him out and put my 10 month old in (there are ALOT of buckles but I don't see why extra safety precautions could be anything but a good thing) and took him a short walk to his grandparents house, he laughed and sang the whole way there and only fussed when we stopped for too long! Safe to say he loves it.
As for the quality of the product itself, I wasn't expecting it to be so good, and would gladly have paid full price if I'd known what I was getting! The frame of the trike is metal but still light, the footrest is better than on a lot of other trikes we test drove in shops, the pedals and front wheel don't catch my 10 month olds feet when we turn (which I noticed another brand did) and the rubber on the wheels makes for a smooth ride. The only noisy factor is the little bucket on the back but that's all part of the fun so who cares? I also normally hate the sunshades that come with those trikes as they're so flimsy, the shade on this trike is so strong it's actually hard to position! But again if it means it will withstand the wind a bit better it's worth it, it also detaches ridiculously easily so if you don't like it, don't use it, no biggy! Quite clearly I love this trike and can't fault it. It does everything the more expensive trikes do except recline, but if you're looking for a reclining trike I think your pram is a better option anyway. Hope this review helps anyone who has been on the fence for a while like I was!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, awesome product, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Amazing value, awesome product, super fast delivery, so far not a thing to complain about!!!!!!!!!!!
I found the trike easy to assemble on my own - I'm not exactly DIY friendly either!!!
I had if our the box and my wee boy in it within an hour!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike for the price, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Excellent bike for the price. Bought it so much cheaper on amazon than other similar bikes. Loved by my grandson who wants to go on it everyday, safe with the straps and bars. Also loves the tip bucket at the back to carry shopping (or stones!!!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely trike, a hit., 4 Sep 2014
Trudy (Stafford, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Bought this trike for my grandson aged 8 months, it's sturdy and looks great, although it took a while to put together. He's happy in it and it was great value for money. It can be a bit tricky to steer and get up kerbs at first but we soon got used to it. The sunshade does blow about on windy days but this is to be expected. My grandson loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes 4 in 1 trike, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
The Trike is quite difficult to initially build and set up (don't do it on Christmas morning!) but once it's up, it's sturdy and safe and the colours are perfect for a little boy. The quality is good, the only downside for me is the flimsy sun shade

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems very sturdy, but the first setting for the seat means ..., 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
a real pain to assemble. Seems very sturdy, but the first setting for the seat means my sons feet scrap along the floor instead of on the footrests. Yet the plastic harness wont along for it to be in the further seat rest.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... set up but once it's set up it's really good. My son loves going out on this with ..., 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
A nightmare to set up but once it's set up it's really good. My son loves going out on this with his toy dog attached to the front!! !! Good sized basket on the back ideal for wipes etc. Overall a good trike

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Not yet opened it as it's a Christmas present for my 1 year old son but with it being little tikes you just know the quality will be great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first birthday present, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
My one year old loves this. It's opened up days out as we can throw this in the car and the wee one is happy to be in the trike when he'd be getting cranky in the pram.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trike, 15 Oct 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike (Toy)
Good product. I brought this for my nephew.
Instructions were very hard to understand. Make sure you put the wheels on the correct way & the screws are tight.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›