5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite boots ever
Published 10 months ago by Amagirl

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
I received these boots and thought great until I noticed the fabric inside was different. Then when I put them on one boot was a Plus size the other a normal size. The width of the boots was different as well. These were returned a refunded. As I see I am not the only customer to have had this problem I am surprised they are still on sale!
Published 11 months ago by Nix

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite boots ever, 2 Dec 2013
I saw these boots in Clarks and fell in love with them, although in store they had sold out of black. I was so pleased to find them on amazon. They arrived in good time and I had been waiting rather anxiously as I had not tried them on in the shop.I was not disappointed though. They are true to fit and so comfortable. I can walk all day in these whilst my feet look fab! I've had lots of compliments on them already. They are surprisingly warm too.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab boots, 1 Nov 2013
These boots are very comfy, true to size, warm..... the straps around the calf allow a good snug fit for even skinny legs like mine. They had sold out in the black colour in Clarks so I was sooo happy to see them on Amazon. Also bought with a good discount so even better! Arrived promptly too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfy boots, 12 Mar 2014
These boots were just what I wanted, a nice looking, mid calf leather boot and they are really comfortable. I have bought boots from Clarks before so I knew what size to buy and that they would be comfortable. I normally go down half a size with Clarks shoes.
I wore these boots all day every day on a recent holiday and wanted boots with a rugged sole for grip. They kept my feet warm and dry in light rain and snow. The leather feels thick but not hard and I think they will polish up nicely. They don't appear to be a deep black in colour but I think some black boot polish will solve that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Mar 2014
I really like those boots. They are lovely, comfortable, and the colour is very versatile and beautiful! It was a good purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots!, 22 Dec 2013
These are gorgeous stylish boots, I have no idea why they are discontinued! Having them for Christmas so only got to try them on so far. I have wide feet so had to buy a size bigger than normal but that seems to work for me. Only Amazon had my size 5 at a discounted price before Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous boots, 2 Dec 2013
Already have a brown pair which I love so bought a black pair too. They look great on and are so comfortable. The belts adjust too so fit bigger and smaller calves. Buy a pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my legs..., 23 Nov 2013
It's a great pair of shoes, very comfortable and warm for winter. But they are too big for my legs. Maybe they's designed for people with stronger legs...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 31 Oct 2013
I was delighted to find these boots in black on Amazon as I'd tried them on in store, but they were only available in brown or grey. They are really comfy, and I was able to adjust the top buckle to make it a bit snugger on my legs. Didn't have to break them in at all, and the low heel makes them ideal to wear to work or a day's shopping. I am usually a 5, but found a 4 1/2 fitted me best. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Clarks Womens National Sugar Biker Boots (Shoes)
Great shoes!
Comfortable, stylish, feel good on the foot, made for walking. Nice fit. Beautyful color.
The size is excactly as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sep 2014
Love the boots fit like a glove. Will definitely buy more.