on 17 December 2013
this is a great item at the price i paid for it less than £10 ..terrible that some sellers are selling it at the extortionate prices they are charging now just before christmas and it certainly isn't worth paying more than a tenner for. my son loves the game and that he can collect discs and figurines that unlock more from the game, yes it is a good concept but an expensive one even when sellers are selling the items at a fair price it all mounts up. my son has all the characters and most of wave 1 and wave 2 discs and i dread to think how much it all cost.
on 7 April 2016
Overview - I will be rating the product out of 10, with 1 being lowest, and 10 being the highest score possible.

Price: 10
Quality: 10
Packaging: 10
Seller: 10
Overall: 10

I am currently going through a Disney Infinity phase, and I have been avidly collecting for the past few weeks. Amazon frequently have these figures at a significant discount, brand new in original retail packaging! This makes them CHEAPER than buying from the trade in shops that we can find on the high street such as CEX and Game, etc.

They also come complete with the web code so that you can play with the figure in the iOS / Mobile / PC versions of the game, without having to pay for the figure as an in app purchase, which is good for the players of the PC versions. If nothing else, and you do not use the PC versions, the reverse of the card has an image of the enclosed character so you can keep that, or add it to a display etc. I personally give the code away on a social media site to people looking for web codes, and keep the photo card myself for my own collection.

The figure is extremely well made, and is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. I've never had an issue with them becoming damaged, and I store all mine together in a plastic container.

All in all, amazing pricing on Amazon - some of the cheapest around.
on 4 September 2015
Good price - under £5 at the time I ordered it. These infinity figures were £15 new at time of release and still tend to be about £4 each second hand these days, so essentially getting new figures for the price of second had ones.

At these prices its possible for kids to build up quite a sizeable collection of these figures to play their Disney Infinity game ...... which is nice for the kids and the good for the future of the Infinity game series.
on 31 January 2016
Really fun product to play with, all the phrases from the film, little hard to control when he rushes, however very good price (best I found) and both me and my little boy loved to play, slightly disappointing that you can only play it in the toy box, or in 3.0 the toy box takeover and speedway. Would have like a Wreck it Ralph level
on 6 December 2013
I love the whole concept of Disney Infinity with it's never eveding possibilties. This is a great addition to the collection and I can't wait to present this to my husband on Christmas day who is as nutty about Disney as I am. Up to press we have all the figures and its a game we both enjoy to the max.
on 7 December 2014
Having several of these Disney Infinity characters already, I can confirm the attention to detail is exceptional - and with the Ralph figure you certainly get a lot of product for your money. Arrived punctually, delighted and would thoroughly recommend.
on 8 July 2014
Collected a number of these Disney figures for a Birthday mid July. It will be all new to my Grandson. The figures themselves are pretty authentic, we have yet to see there ability to integrate the dater on the disc.
on 21 January 2014
My son had the Disney Infinity starter pack for Xmas and loves exploring the playset worlds of Monsters University, The Incredibles and Pirates. We ordered more characters and were surprised to learn that there is not a comparable world for Wreck it Ralph, as this has not yet been developed. It took some online searching to work this out! We are able to access the Toy Box but this is not the part of the game he enjoys. The necessary crystal component is, allegedly, being developed, hopefully it will be sold separately, when it becomes available.....If I'd known this, I would not have bought this particular figure.
Great detail awesome looking product. Toy box is the only world as yet he can access but I'm told to watch this space.
on 28 January 2014
once again this toy arrived on time in perfect conditition and was eagerly awaited for by a little fellar who was wll chuffed with it again 1st rate product