on 28 February 2014
I really love this wallet. It is sturdy, easy to access and really good value for money. Excellent. Would reccommend.
on 8 January 2014
this product is robust and functional! it is as advertised!
with the design i picked it is easy to locate in your handbag!
i have had several people comment on it - i have directed them to amazon and advised of the huge range of different designs they had.
great value for money and great product!
on 7 January 2014
Excellent sharpness to design but feels like plastic not metal. Good value though, but not 'gift' quality. Plastic pockets inside to keep credit cards / loyalty cards are just snug enough so cards don't fall out. I have 3 of these for different 'classes' of cards organised in my handbag. Bright colour makes it easy to find in black-lined handbag.
on 25 June 2014
I have already complained about this item because I have only had it for a short while and it is broken. I am awaiting (still) to hear with a full refund or an alternative product.
on 31 December 2013
Looks good, clasp works well nice and firm but easy to open. Received it in plenty of time and was pleased overall.
on 8 May 2014
It has broken already
Disappointed
But it was only cheap
Would not buy again
Would rather pay more for a superior product
on 9 May 2014
So far I have had no problem with this item. It holds double cards in each section and I use it frequently. It also looks really nice and feels sturdy.
on 24 February 2014
I really like this item because the bright colours mean I can see it easily in my handbag and the aluminium case snaps shut keeping my cards handy but safe.
on 26 March 2015
Incredible quality & product finish to this inexpensive item, which I've seen retail at 10x the price from other UK retailers. Colours are vibrant & clear and there's an attractive shimmer to the US flag design, while the flowers design is simply beautiful. The wallets contain six concertina slots, which are generous enough to hold two cards per slot, or even three or four in the final slot so there's sufficient space for the average card carrier plus room for a couple of emergency bank notes and a £1 coin for the ubiquitous shopping trolley. I've purchased several of these wallets over the years - simply to enjoy the variety of design and not related to dissatisfaction with the product though given the nature of the construction material they will suffer scratches and dents if roughly handled.

Edit July 2015: Unfortunately this product has not stood the test of time. I bought two and both warped after only minimal usage & the thin metal casings parted from the inner plastic within a matter of weeks - not up to the build quality of other similar, earlier purchased, wallets which I've gone back to using.
review image
on 31 August 2014
At first glance this wallet was great, it was bright and appeared sturdy, unfortunately mine fell apart within 3 weeks of normal use! Wouldn't buy another like this, infact had to order another type to store my cards. Not impressed!! :(