4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable shoe
I rwally love Rockports. I must have bought four pairs over the last 12 months and I think they are the most comfortable pairs I have bought, even alongside Church and Cheaney. Ok, I am not perhaps comparing apples with apples as the leather isn't in the same league but I love the fit and the soles of the these shoes.

Being slip ons, I probably should have...
Published 9 months ago by Chris London

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
not very comfy.
Published 1 day ago by Frank

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable shoe, 25 Aug. 2014

Being slip ons, I probably should have gone for a 10 or 10 1/2 but I i have sorted this with some inserts.

The quality of the leather makes these look must bet higher vlaue than they actually are. I would certainly buy another pair, albeit a slightly smaller size.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like these shoes, 13 Nov. 2014
VivaPapa (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I like these shoes. They are a good size 9, meaning that I have to wear two pairs of socks so that my feet don't slip slightly when wearing them. This is not a big issue and some thin inserts might also alleviate this minor problem. I have never been a fan of shiny leather either - and the shoes are very shiny. However, I can overlook this because there is no doubt that these shoes are very comfortable to wear, which is exactly what I wanted for the distances I cover at work and the fact that I'm on my feet for a large part of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, good fit, cheap, quick postage...whats not to like !!, 24 July 2014
Great price pair of Rockport Loafers...old skool cut with a nice adidas comfort insole thingy.

Nice having the extra sizes available...I got the 10.5 with a wide fitting mainly cos I'm on my feet a lot so wanted that extra bit of room.

Really inexpensive for a designer brand as well. Quick postage.

Made up !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and hoping to buy a few more shoes ..., 14 July 2014
Ive been wearing size 10 for years not knowing I should of been 10.5 uk. Nice fit and hoping to buy a few more shoes real soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Look ..., 1 July 2014
I purchased similar Rockport Loafers in a high street shop several years ago and was delighted with them. I even had them re-soled.
They are now quite old so I thought it was time for a new pair. I checked out their size and took a "calculated risk" of buying online. They arrived as scheduled and packaged properly. I thought the width fitting would be as before but it was ever so slightly narrower.
To sum up, I am delighted with my purchase and pleased that they look so smart.

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 4 May 2014
These shoes look great, they are also a perfect fit. Ideal for business, or casual use. Great when you need a lightweight shoe for the summer. I would recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes. I have 3 other pairs of Rockport, 1 April 2015
Great shoes. I have 3 other pairs of Rockport. they are all fantastic. These are just a bit big but I wear an insole so no problem

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, 16 Oct. 2014
My husband was delighted with these shoes. They are excellent quality, fit perfect, and look brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent loafers, 4 Nov. 2014
No complaints about the loafers smart stylish and comfortable as usual from Rockport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 31 Aug. 2014
I use rockport shoes since 2008, the best shoes that you can have.

Rockport Mens Classic Penny Loafers