5.0 out of 5 stars FAB series !!!!
What can I say it's,a superb series. I personally love it better that Fifty Shades. Plot was,great and characters were FAB. James is so sexy. Can't wait to read more from this author.
Published 19 months ago by Carol-Ann Craig

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, there didn't need to be four of them.
I have read all the books in this series. I was attracted to them because they were set in the UK as I've read a lot of American books lately however they may have been set in the UK but they read American and it really bugged me! We wear KNICKERS not panties and that's just one in a long list! They were good enough for me to finish them but I didn't really feel it and In...
Published 14 months ago by cup cake

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB series !!!!, 29 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars easy holiday read, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Spotlight was a great series that had me crying with joy. An easy summer holiday read for anyone
Recommend for all

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!! Amazing!, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I was so looking forward to this book coming out and it didn't disappoint! Its a 5 star +++ read for me! So much so that i finished it in just a few hours, i couldn't put it down! This was an amazing ending to the series, its a shame its the last but it was fantastic! I love James and Issy, they are such great characters and so brilliant together! There were some real funny parts in this & some great romance, the marriage proposal was the best! There were definitely some real intense parts too and it kept me guessing right to the end as to who the stalker was. Such a brilliant happy ending for them, loved that we got to know everything about James and that Ben finally got what he deserved!!lol Great epilogue, such a lovely ending. Had me completely hooked in this book from start to finish, all i can say is you HAVE to read it!! Look forward to her next series coming soon :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely fantastic I loved every bit of it it was really well written and it was so nice to see how there story ended I will definitely be looking for more books from this author

5.0 out of 5 stars The curtain falls., 22 Aug. 2013
J. Wallace (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
What an ending to the story.

So loved that James opened up about his past to Issy and they could move on. Knew James was softy at heart.

Issy was a very strong character which I loved, about this series of books. She was emotional but was strong and that is what I loved about her. Most books have a weak woman character, who won't stand up to the man, Issy isn't like that. Issy stands up to James.

Loved the drama of that person who returned. Didn't guess who it was until the reveal. I thought that someone else was involved, helping them.

Sad to see the book series end but it was worth reading.

1st act - setting the scene.
2nd Act - starting the suspense.
3rd Act - building the suspense.
4th and Final act - the mystery is solved and the big reveal. Now all is left is the curtain to be lowered and to fall, leaving James and Issy behind the curtain. To move on to a new direction in life together.

Can't wait for more from J.S. Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed these 4 books more than I thought possible, they were romantic, emotional and gripping. I'm sad to see the end

5.0 out of 5 stars The final act, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this series a great story line James Berkeley is some guy wow ,a good ending to a great series

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Another great book in the series the only down side was I felt the ending was rushed it would of been nice for them to of had more time together and of course I felt a pang when I finished reading it I will miss the character's

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this series., 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This was a great series of books,as I finished each one could not wait to start next book.Loved all the characters in these books,each had their own individual personality.would recommend this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars final act ohhh nooo, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Great book loved the suspense even though it was slightly predictable. Couldn't put it down. I want to read it again love the romance and naughtiness . Highly recommend

The Final Act (Spotlight Book 4)