on 9 October 2013
When it comes to bulk protein Hench Nutrition Hi-Calorie Mass Gainer Protein is exceptional value-for-money, way ahead of the competition. This product is a no-brainer if you're looking for a protein which gets the job done and tastes great then this is your product.

I've been taking Hench for several month now and have a very hectic life style with two kids and a job as a Close Protection Officer;. I'm often faced with the problem of being able to consume enough calories to feed my muscles. Hench has solved this problem for me single handed and I've put on an impressive 4kg of pure muscle in 8 months.
on 30 August 2014
Listen.....This stuff is amazing from how it's packaged, the aesthetics of how the tub looks, to the bold claims and promises on which it delivers on every single one. Only gripe is that if u are lactose intolerant this can trigger your allergies.........but then Again I take this with lactose free milk and cream and am still getting 1070kcal from every shake. The trick to a smooth shake is to put milk at the bottom, then two big ass scoops of powder, then rest milk, that's how u get rid of lumps. Vanilla flavour is abit sweeter than Bannana but it's still ok :)
on 2 January 2015
I have a put on good quality weight over a few months using this product. Highly recommended as I am a hard gainer. I started off at 14 stone and I am now over sixteen stone. The gains are lean with little or no fat added. I personally prefer the banana flavour but they are all nice. Mixes well with a proper shaker.
on 14 November 2013
Its good to have another flavour option.
Mixes really well and I have gained 4lbs in 2weeks, so far so good.
on 26 May 2014
great taste and very filling for a drink ,, especially after gym work out , exellent value for money ,top marks
on 6 March 2015
I brought this for my partner so he could bulk up, he loves the flavour and you can already see a difference... it also arrived the next day so all in all very pleased with this product!
on 19 June 2014
Difficult and to mix a bit too gloopey as you have to load multiple scoops for a serving. Will try something else although I did gain a slight increase in weight after one tub.
on 16 February 2015
This stuff really is the best value for money mass gainer on Amazon.

Does what it says on the tub, with noticeable results within a week or so if you're having two shakes per day, and with none of the bloated feeling you get from some (ridiculously expensive) well known brands.

Tastes just like a banana shake and lumps disappear without too much effort.

The free next day delivery is also great, and means a replenishment is only a click away should you be running low. Very, very convenient.

Top marks. I'll be reordering soon.
on 27 February 2014
This product is good and does what it says in the tin ! The flavour if okay but not bananary enough for me personal but all in all a good shake
on 12 September 2014
The best iv had in terms of knowing you've had a good filling shake from the taste to the quality. Well packaged with a free drinks bottle