4.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot
Great for getting to those difficult knots in muscles that stretching alone won't move. Helps between regular sports massage to keep muscles fresh
Published 5 months ago by Cloghead

2.0 out of 5 stars toxic smell
I wish I had gone for the more expensive roller.. As soon as I opened it an overpowering toxic chemical smell filled my room. I am actually feeling sick and have a headache now. If the smell doesn't get better I will have to return it.
Published 4 months ago by AS

4.0 out of 5 stars Hits the spot, 31 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars toxic smell, 23 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy item te relief pain, 17 Feb 2014
Peter Sonck - See all my reviews
I first came across this roller at my fysio therapist. I used it to relief my knee pain which was caused by triggerpoints in the upper leg.
Now I had the same pain but on the other knee so I bought this roller and used it. My pain was gone after about two weeks. You have to keep using it until the pain caused by the roller ( in the beginning it hurts like hell) is gone and rolling it across your leg doens't cause any pain any more.
For instruction search films on YouTube.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 31 Jan 2014
Does exactly what is expected, sturdy roller great for getting rid of aches and pains. Would recommend to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars trigger point foam roller, 15 Jan 2014
bought this for my son who is into fitness but suffers from back stiffness and tight muscles. has been using it regularly and finds it very beneficial for loosening him up. as his mother i have a very tight and stiff back. i have also used too and feel it helps to loosen me up. overall very satisfied with this product. delivered in time. annieb

5.0 out of 5 stars Body roller, 26 Nov 2013
Great item at a good price, allows you to control the depth of massage with your own body weight, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 6 Nov 2013
I purchased this item to relieve muscle tightness in the legs and found it of huge benefit, helping to reduce muscle tension and soreness. The price is very competitive compared to the brand models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: TRIGGER POINT FOAM ROLLER WITH GRID FOR MASSAGE YOGA PILATES REHAB CROSSFIT THERAPY PRO-TONE« ROLLER BY BODYCORE FITNESS« (Misc.)
Does exactly what it should. Well made and my children like the fact they can all have different colours so no fighting over ownership!

ARRAY(0xb2b904a4)