on 12 May 2015
Glorious, absolutely glorious. Get in from a run (or a brisk 5 minute jog followed by some wheezy walking) and take a spin on this bad boy. Your muscles will thank you! Also pretty sweet for getting stress knots out of your back, alcohol induced cramps out of your legs and generally looking like you take your fitness more seriously than you do. The little knobby bits are lethal in the best way possible, my roommate cried like a little bitchbaby the first time he tried it. Would buy again.
on 31 January 2014
Does exactly what is expected, sturdy roller great for getting rid of aches and pains. Would recommend to friends and family.
on 11 January 2015
Prompt delivery. Would have liked a wider roller but can't complain for the price of these. The only wider rollers I could find were more than twice the price. I can still place both thighs on this width, but focusing on one thigh at a time is more effective. Like the suggested exercise pictures it came with.
on 20 June 2014
Great value for money. Works well. I bought for my tight calves and it loosens them of before and after exercise.
on 1 February 2014
Does exactly what it should. Well made and my children like the fact they can all have different colours so no fighting over ownership!
on 1 July 2014
I bought this because the soft roller I had been using had become too sofr. This is a great roller without being too hard.
on 17 June 2014
Great - firm and easy to use. Maybe I should have got a longer one as I am quite wide but can adapt (and the shorter one easier to store)
on 30 May 2015
I love this roller - I have a problem with my piriformis and this is really helping improve the problem. The roller is bit smaller (length) than I expected but it is absolutely perfect for my purposes. Being smaller also means I can pack it in my luggage and take it on holiday with me - perfect!
on 1 February 2015
I've always struggled with my back and neck, I'm a roofer and I enjoy goin to the gym so used to spend a lot of time at the Physio, since I've brought this I've used it every day twice and I've not had any trouble since, I'm over 15st and it's holding up very well, would deffinatly recommend
on 9 November 2014
Good product, but the foam could be a little harder, it was hard to get the trigger points

See one answered question