5.0 out of 5 stars Go BIG
I've always taken a size 9 (UK) , but I bought size 9.5 and they are a great fit. Couldn't pass up on a bargain after I Googled to see if feet get bigger or smaller with age.
Apparently our feet get bigger with age. Both longer and broader. So, if like me you usually take a size 9 go bigger and bag yourself a bargain.
Published 13 months ago by Eric

2.0 out of 5 stars not real size
Not actual or real size... too small for me, please if your selling an item make sure youre giving the correct description of the item
Published 13 months ago by Melchor Arcino

5.0 out of 5 stars Go BIG, 12 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 10 April 2014
Really great boots, very comfortable to wear, Really happy with this item the price is the best on the net

2.0 out of 5 stars not real size, 23 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars More like a rounded moccasin type, 28 Oct. 2014
On time and as described. The boots look wider at the toe in reality tan in the pics. More like a rounded moccasin type toe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it looks, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Timberland Earthkeepers Chillberg Premium Waterproof, Men's Snow Boots (Apparel)
Just received these to replace my old Rime Ridge of a few years ago, which were the best boots I have ever owned.
They were suede and fleece lined, padded perfectly and built to last. I cannot comment on the longevity of these however, but on first impressions this is a pretty basic boot. They are also quite narrow so thick socks are going to be a problem which kind of defeats the purpose of them. They are minimally padded inside especially round the ankle cuff area. Stepping into Timberlands used to be like putting on slippers. These look and feel a bit cheap and you can't help but wonder where your hard earned cash went.
Overpriced. Look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots. But not the solution., 2 July 2014
David Wilson "Davereddevil" (Stourbridge UK) - See all my reviews
Being the middle of summer here in England the temperature is currently 45 degrees in the shade I have not been able to test the boots outside. I have a lover who is a local butcher and last week he let me test the boots in his meet locker which runs at -4 degrees. I have to say the boots are a revelation. I stayed in there overnight and my toes are frostbite free. Unfortunately I have lost 3 fingers and the tip of my penis. I have reached the conclusion that the boots are not the answer to sub zero temperatures but teamed with warm clothing they could do a great job. My lover is standing by me even though I have lost an inch and he is thawing some large sausages just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2014
Everything as expected

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all round boot, 15 Feb. 2015
These boots are great - very warm, and definitely waterproof. The laces felt really loose at first, and kept making my socks slip down my ankles, until I realised that if you loop the laces round 3 or 4 times prior to tying a bow it reduces the amount of 'give' the laces have from their segmented design - after that perfect fit. The felt around the tops is a lovely touch too, as it doesn't rub like often boots do.

One thing I have noticed though, is while they grip excellently on mud, stones, rocks, every day paths etc. They are a little slippy on ice, and footpaths that have a layer of moss/algae as they have less surface area on them due to the jagged grips on the sole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 April 2015